Click Here to Verify Your Membership
Poll: Which body part of her's would you like to fuck FIRST?
This poll is closed.
Mouth
96 Votes, 24.00%
24.00%
Boobs
65 Votes, 16.25%
16.25%
Arm-pits
33 Votes, 8.25%
8.25%
Navel
12 Votes, 3.00%
3.00%
Cunt
81 Votes, 20.25%
20.25%
Ass
84 Votes, 21.00%
21.00%
Thighs
10 Votes, 2.50%
2.50%
Feet
6 Votes, 1.50%
1.50%
Other (specify)
1 Votes, 0.25%
0.25%
Not interested
12 Votes, 3.00%
3.00%
400 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

First Post Last Post
Hardcore My Slutty மைத்துனி (Sis-In-Law) Performing Adultery (With face + Hot Narrations)

Following is a narration of events that turned the innocent shy housewife of my wife's sister into a slutty whore who gets regularly fucked by many men now, as a result of her voyeur hubby introducing her to adultery.

Her husband (my co-brother) who has an average cock had this voyeuristic desire to see his wife getting fucked by a cock bigger than his. Witnessing my cock led him to coax her to sleep with me. Losing her chastity by letting another man's cock penetrate her married cunt, yet getting better sexual satisfaction being fucked hard and fast by my 7+ tool, she lost her modesty and started sleeping with me regularly thereafter.

After fucking her many times and turning her to a cock crazy slut who was willing to try out other men, I introduced her to my friends too. Now she has turned into a real slut who gets fucked by many men for sometimes even for money. To heighten her cuckold voyeur hubby's desires, I sometime organize gang bangs for her so he could watch and masturbate while the guys take turns in fucking her heavily used holes. Because of her ability to satisfy the man she gets fucked by, she's in high demand.

To date, the number of times her married fuck-holes had been penetrated by other men's cocks is much greater than the times they were filled with her husband's during the whole 10 years of their marriage, and the difference is widening!

Enjoy my heavily used 'slutty sister-in-law'
Would you too, like to fuck this nympho married slut??
(41 votes total)
Yes
36 (87.8%)
No
4 (9.8%)
Undecided
1 (2.4%)

10 users like this post  • King Of All , urpussysucker, saintmonte, RajkumarA, jayujoshi, msvmvzg, tn3101964, demonchildd666, Arashdeep Kaur, bharathi98

Maintaining the popular position of loads of men who fuck her, here am I, lying on top of my slutty maitunni's' naked petite married body, humping between those smooth thighs that has opened up for numerous hard cocks.

How many men, do you think, have taken her like this?
(6 votes total)
<3
0 (0%)
<5
0 (0%)
<10
1 (16.7%)
<30
3 (50.0%)
<50
1 (16.7%)
<100
0 (0%)
<500
0 (0%)
>500
1 (16.7%)

Here is my slutty 'maittuni' sitting on her bed seductively, wearing a T-shirt and short skirt with no bra and panties, giving a good outline of her sexy married assets which men use frequently to quench their sexual desires.

5 users like this post  • Asit.sexy, dustuchele73, Amitkuuky, tn3101964, jayujoshi

Letting her skirt ride high showing a glimpse of her white pantie and her voluptuous creamy soft married thighs which has opened wide many times for many hard cocks, this is the way my slutty 'maittuni' advertise her body to her gang bang squad.

Describe her
(3 votes total)
normal housewife who sleeps with only her hubby
0 (0%)
slutty housewife who sleeps with other men too
0 (0%)
normal whore
0 (0%)
heavily used normal whore
1 (33.3%)
cheap whore
0 (0%)
heavily used cheap whore
2 (66.7%)

4 users like this post  • dustuchele73, rajaneogi2, tn3101964, jayujoshi

Shedding her garments, my slutty 'maittuni'  shows her married assets seductively near the bed on which she has had many sexual escapades with many different men including me.

4 users like this post  • dustuchele73, mh02m1968, tn3101964, jayujoshi

Skirt removed showing her soft thighs and white panties, petite slut-wife of my voyeur co-brother, poses sexily on bed, showing the married body that men share at sex orgies organized by me during which her wittol hubby sees his wife getting gang-banged by other men.

8 users like this post  • dustuchele73, soumya ranjan, techie.use, kumar696, tn3101964, Arashdeep Kaur, jayujoshi, pujarihawaska

please post more

1 user likes this post  • thalagune

Here is my slutty 'maittuni' photographed by her hubby just before me and 3 of my friends took her out on a weekend trip to an upcountry estate bungalow, where not only the 4 of us, but the manager of the tea estate and friends of his too, have had non stop sexual pleasure between those voluptuous soft round married thighs, which she opened for all of us willingly.

What do you think of her thighs?
(1 votes total)
Super
1 (100.0%)
o.k.
0 (0%)
not attractive
0 (0%)

4 users like this post  • dustuchele73, soumya ranjan, tn3101964, jayujoshi

Another photo taken by her hubby just before she rode with us to spend the week-end in an upcountry bungalow. She was between two of us in the back seat of the car bra-less and pantie less wearing only this T-shirt and before the end of the journey spanning 160km, my slutty 'maittuni's' married cunt got fingered, fucked by all 4 of us in the back seat of the car.

What's the first thing you would do, if this slut appears before you like this?
(2 votes total)
kiss her
0 (0%)
grab her boobs
0 (0%)
finger her cunt
1 (50.0%)
take your cock out and fuck her right away
0 (0%)
call friends and arrange a gangbang
1 (50.0%)

11 users like this post  • Asit.sexy, dustuchele73, babysinb, techie.use, kumar696, jayit, rax_id, sriram12345, tn3101964, kikipukki, jayujoshi

Letting her cuckold voyeur hubby watch his slut-wife taking and giving pleasure to a man, here am I, on top of my 'maittuni's' soft naked married body, thrusting my super erect cock up to the hilt of her moist and well fucked spasming cunt amid her loud screams, my throbbing cock spewing out gobs and gobs of thick cum towards the cervix that receives copious amounts of baby making juice ejaculated by many different cocks.

After fucking this slut-wife in front of her hubby, where would you want to deposit your cum??
(36 votes total)
Deep inside her cunt
10 (27.8%)
Pulled out and all over her cunt and pubes so the voyeur hubby can watch my outcome
2 (5.6%)
Between her boobs
2 (5.6%)
Over her areolas and nipples
0 (0%)
All over her face
6 (16.7%)
Inside her mouth
4 (11.1%)
Inside her ass
5 (13.9%)
Ask her to open the mouth and spray everydrop into her mouth and watch her gulp the load down
7 (19.4%)

7 users like this post  • crazyboyatl, dustuchele73, munna58, rangili.sam, Arashdeep Kaur, kikipukki, jayujoshi

teacher ki sexy kahaniindian hot aunt picsmalayalam mallu storieskantutan ng mga batang pinoynaked pronstarsbap beti sex storyshreya saran hot ass1st timesexvideosaas ki gandtamil sex story forumstory of bhabhidesi blog sitesindian aunties bikini photosbangladeshi xxx websitesesx storyBade bobsses kedudh chusAne valizavazavi chavat kathahot aunties in wet sareeshakila hot sexydanse xxxnri lesbianmalayalam vedi nadikalindiasex.coombalatkar picturesurdu font incest storiesamazing indian exbiivulgar stories in hindilatest marathi chavat kathabest urdu sex storiesamma sex storywww.adultpictures.comnew bhabhi sex kahanipati humesha mujhe nanga dekhna chahte hxxxxxx storygenelia gifmalayalamsexjungal xxxkamsin buraunties armpit hairsexi chudai storyhindi sex story in hindi fontdudhwalimarathi chavatdesi story hotakka thangaiaunties sweaty armpitssaali ki kahanisexy pics indianstamil sex sunniladki ka sil boor fate to chilla uthi videoemej xxxfarah khan boobswww.akkasexkathaigal.inhairy armpits indiantelugu stories exbiipapa sex story hindimarathi sexstoriesdesi jismaunty clevagebihari xxxmalayalm xxxpahli dafa chut marwana our chut sa khun nikalny ki vediosexy wife swapping storiessweetpussy pictamil dairy storyurdu sex story in urdu fontstan mardansucking lundadult stories in hindinon veg jokes desisex kahaniya in hindi fonthindi sax kahanikukka dengudubalatkar hindi sex storiessesex storiestarak mehta ka oolta chasma dayadesi tales storiespregnant exbiidesi lund pictureadult xxx jokesindian pussissexy aunts imagesandra auntiesstory urdu fontsavita bhabhi party