Click Here to Verify Your Membership
Desi Fucking a desperate and HORNY Wild Cat

Fucking a desperate and HORNY Wild Cat
I name is Jeetu 27 years old, 5.8.I am from Bangalore and work for a MNC Co. From the age of 20 I have been working out and as a result of each which have developed quite a decent physique. So let’s get started with my story. This happened in my office some three years ago her name was Anjali, she used to work in a different process and just a common friend’s friend, her assets were amazing and till date her frame is stuck in my brain. Her figure was 38-28-34. Just quite voluptuous and the way I like it to be. Because of my passion for bodybuilding I joined a reputed gym as trainer along with my regular office work.
So one day Anjali came upto me and said she need tone up a little bit and needs some guidance around diet and workouts. First thing I said to her “ your already perfect so why you wanna tone ?” she blushed and said just around her waist area. So I gave her a complete diet chart and some home based workouts which she can do at home.
I asked her to check her weight before she starts these workouts and keep me updated about the results after a month. Then I got busy between both my jobs and used to work like 17 h ours a day. After one month got completed she came back to me and said she lost 4 Kgs overall and was very happy about it.
Suddenly she held my hand and placed it on her stomach I just gently squeezed it over her t-shirt and it felt really amazing such soft skin just in the right quantity. She asked me where I workout, I said after my shift in office gym she said she wants to join me and then we decided to workout together.
This was on a Friday and she asked me if I can join for shopping as she wanted to pick up some workout cloths. I was not doing anything so I said “ I will join you but you have to wear what I select.?” She said fine and I was kind of getting attracted towards her by now. I picked her in the morning and we decided to go to mall. She wore a tight white t-shirt and blue jeans.
As soon as she sat on my bike I said u look awesome in this outfit she smiled and then we went along. once we reached the mall we went into a big store where we can find all these outfits and asked her to try some of it. Later I picked up a lycra tights and some V-neck t-shirt for her, she went in the changing room and said its little tight.
I asked her to come out, after a few moments she came out. The cloths figure hugging and I could imagine how big her mounds were. I decided to take chance and asked to come close. I said “ the other day I could not exactly feel how toned you were let me check now ?.” went close to her and put both my hands on her waist. I gently squeezed it and said still little big work is there.
She said “that’s why I wanna workout with you so you can keep a close watch on me”. Then on Monday we hit the gym together and I changed into my sleeveless t-shirt and shorts. This is the first time she is seeing my physique as we only were formals in office. There is big barbwire tattoo on my arm, she came close to me said
“I must say you have quite a good physique you don’t show if off” and was touching my tattoo. When it comes to workout I am quite serious and I said let’s start. We got on the threadmill together and there is hugh mirror in the front. As we started to jog her mounds were bouncing in the air.
Oh what a sight it was, then I said its time for streaching workouts and got her sit down on the floor, she was breathing heavy because of the workout. I was just standing in front of her and it was clear view of her cleavage, just some sweat drops all the way down. I got back to my sense and she said now what.
I said we will do some abs exercise’s and was touching her waist and back area more than often, those figure hugging cloths and she so close me was driving me crazy. She caught me couple of times doing it intensionally but she just played along with me. I totally forgot about my workout and was busy trying to touch her every part as I could.
After close to an hour she said she is tired now. I said ok fine you might get some mild body pain and its better you take a body massage at home with some hot water. Then she left the gym and I started my workout. I had already spent my daily time so I just hurried up some biceps curls and left the gym. I was still in my tracks and wore a jacket and went to the parking area.
She was standing there I said she has missed her cab and it will take another hour for her to get the next cab. I said “ It would be my pleasure to drop such lovely girl home “ she just ok and hopped on my bike. I was pretty cold I was applying brakes deliberately she said “ I see no traffic around so why brakes huh “ I said “ I am trying to generate some heat to avoid the cold.”
We both started laughing and to my luck she just slid her hand under my tracks and got hold my tool. Man I could not believe what was happening. “here you go this should easily increase the heat “. She was giving me a hand job open road cold breeze. Just one amazing feeling it was. I said “I think I should return this favour and give you that body massage I was talking about”.
She said she has to get back home today as she has not informed at home, I was little disappointed but she said may be tomorrow I can go home late. Still her hands were inside my tracks and she was jerking me off. I was totally in heaven. Then I dropped her at her place and went home. Once I reached home I gave her a call and we had some amazing phone sex.
Next day I arranged my friends placed for the night picked up a bottle up olive oil and a packed of condoms. Once our shift got over I picked her up from the basement and she said “you know what I need that massage badly as my whole body is aching “ I said “ your wish is my command” I rode my bike like never before and we reached my friends place in 15 mins.
Once we went inside and locked the door she said is it safe out here. I said my friend works in a complete night shift and will be back only after 9 in the morning. I asked her if she wants to freshen up and she went into the bathroom, my friend has a double cott and kept tow pillows for her one for her head and another one for her waist.
She came out of the bathroom and asked her to lay on her back, she got on the bed and asked her to take off her salwar. She removed her top and my heart skipped a couple of beats she was wearing a maroon bra and her boobs were popping out it. I said “ I have never seen anything better than this”. I told her I got some oil and started to rub her back.
Her bra strap was coming in the way and she asked me to take it off. I sat on her buttock and my dick was just touching her ass entrance. I could not take it and started to apply oil all over her back and now the ball was in my court she could not take it and was mouning “ hmmm hmmmm so that feels so good Jeetu, please press more harder.. ahhh aahhhh “
I made her turn around, her nipples were already erect and just started to suck on her left nipple and started to apply oil on her navel. She kept pulling me hair and said “ ohh please don stop pleaseee don stop…” I kept sucking her breasts taking turns, then I held her waist and pulled her lower in one shot, she had worn a matching maroon panty and I could see a big wet patch.
I poured some oil on her inner thigh and started to rub it, I was intentionally avoiding her genital area and this was making her go crazy. She said “ Jeetu please stop playing and lets make love” I said “wait a minute baby I want you to remember this for a long time” I just put my tongue over her panty and started to suck it. She was getting wilder and wilder.
I then I decided to go for the kill. I slid the panty down and her cunt was so wet and clean shaved, I said “ Just the way I like” I dived into the love hole. I opened her pussy lips and put my tongue as deep as I could. She started to raise her hips and I held her ass and was sucking her in middle air.
I put her down and she held my hair and was pushing me towards her pussy “more jeetu more… I felt this pleasure in my life.. oh god I need fuck badly”. She started to shiver and I think she got her biggest orgasm ever. Her love juice was all over my face and she looked to satisfied. I still dint remove my cloths and she said now its your turn baby and wildly kissed and started to jerk me off.

I took off t-shirt and pants in a jiffy and she was quite happy to see my physique she said “just the way I like it “ we started to kissing again and she held my tool in her hand and went down on me she held my balls in her hand and said “ I want all of that in my pussy “, she was sucking my like hell and I was already wet pre come and could not hold it any longer…
I said “oh god anjali I cant hold it any longer I will burst” but she dint listen and I shot my cum in her mouth. She said “ you told me that U don come easily” I said a hot girl like you could not hold for long sweetheart. Then I went to the fridge to get some water and saw some ice cream in the fridge. I got some ideas again.
I put some ice cream on her nipples and started to lick them and giving her love bites all over her boobs. I put some on her pussy and what a taste it was her love juice mixed with ice cream. she said “ Jeetu please enough is enough I want that dick inside me right now.” I was also ready for round two and said “ now lets see how soon U make me come “.
She sat on me and started to ride me. her boobs were jumping all over my face and I got hold of them and started to chew them badly. She kept riding me for about ten mins and got her second orgasm and wanted to relax. I said “I said no baby U cant relax” and put on the edge of the bed and entered her hole from behind in doggy style, I kept humping her and her ass was wiggling for my each thrust.
I put my hand from the front and started to rub her clitoris “ jeetu wat r u doing, its making me mad. Please fuck please fuck me ah ah more ah aha ha ahhhhhh” I kept humping her for another ten mins and she got her third orgasm, I lifted her and put on the bed again took both her legs and placed them on my shoulders and started to fuck her again.
The whole bed was with her love juice… I held both her breasts and was humping her with all my might. Suddenly I stopped in between and pulled my dick out and started to eat her pussy again “ hhmmm hmmmm hmmmmmm more jeetu more”. She got her 4th orgasm again I put my dick back in her pussy and was going deeper and deeper.
I said “ I cant hold it any longer baby” she nodded and said she is virtually in some safe period as she got her chums some 3 days back. I just shot my whole load in her pussy and hugged her tightly. She said “ u fuck like a horse jeetu” I said “I’ll take that as a compliment” and kissed her and we both naked slept for an hour.
I had never proposed her or she did the same to me. but I guess we were just compatable for sex. Me and Anjali had loads of fun after this day.

Ater our first love making session me and Anjali were like caged animal set free, we were looking for every opportunity to get our hands on each other. I started to take my bike to office everyday so that I don’t miss a single chance to be with her. I both opted for weekend shifts because the staffing will be very less and we can slowly sneak out on our breaks just some rubs and smooch’s. One Saturday after parking my bike I called up Anjali and said “ honey I am waiting for U” she came near the stairs and just grabbed her to the wall and started to kiss her,
she was responding back by biting my lower lips and hand were freely roaming on her ass… My dick was already erect and placed exactly at her entrance…I was pushing her ass towards my dick and squeezing them hard. Oh what feeling it was. She was turning into a wild girl and I was liking it very much… she held my ears and started to lick it and said “Jeetu I want to get fucked and soon”.
I put my both hands inside her t-shirt and started to tweek her nipples… those ample breasts were making go crazy and I was just crushing them and simultaneously rubbing my dick over her pussy. I felt amazing even though we were completely dressed up. I pulled out one of her breasts and started to chew her nipples she likes this very much and she was pressing my head more towards her.
I slowly started to lick around her entire nipple and giving it small bites. She just pushed me away and said “honey I can take this more please please please fuck me soon”. I said we cant take this risk in office and said “ even I need U soon baby” and with this unsatisfied encounter we had to head back to our work.
Next day I called my friend to arrange his place but unfortunately his parents had come down I became very disappointed and called up Anjali and told the same. We spoke for some time and suddenly she said that there is internet parlour around her place were we have cabins. I thought that something is better than nothing and went to pick her up.
Once we reached the place I went inside to check the place, it was a small café with a girl sitting on the counter. I asked her I want use the cabin and she said that I can use the last one. I told that a girl will come looking for we and asked to inform that I am in the last cabin, she gave a wicked smile. I guess she knew we are upto something.
I went inside and the cabin and texted Anjali, she came me after two minutes and we both sat inside the cabin and locked it. I just looked around the place to check if some camera’s are fixed or not because we cant trust such places. I could not find any and the problem was we could not speak louder. Anjali was wearing a black knee length skirt and T-shirt.
I guess even she wanted to have some fun. I asked her to sit on my lap and our lips got locked. My slipped my hands inside her skirts and was rubbing her thighs and her over her panty. She lifted her shirt and asked me to suck her nipples, I took each nipples in mouth was enjoying those big mounds to the core.
She stared to close her eyes and she whispered “jeetu U have magical tongue use them on me… squeeze them ah ah ah” I asked to keep quite as it was a public place. Then asked her to stand and put my fingers inside her panty she was already went and I gave her nice smile, I put both my fingers inside and stated to finger fuck her.
Her juices were running down my fingers and my other hand was busy pinching her both the nipples. She was going crazy by what I was doing. I was still sitting and her pussy was just inches away from my face, her flowing aroma was were sending vibes into my brains which I have never experienced. I pulled her panty completely down and dug my tongue into her love her.
She gasped for breath, and stated to push my head towards her pussy. I opened her vagina with two fingers and started to lick only her clitoris, slowly biting them blowing hot breath and digging in as deep as I can, and she shot her first orgasm on my face. I was more than happy to lick it all, she looked satisfied and gave a pleasant smile I pointed at my dick and said
“someone’s waiting for U” I stood up and she pulled down zipper and took out my brother who was already up and waiting to get sucked. She looked at pre come and just gave small kiss on my prick’s head, as she pulled her lips back my pre come was like a string attached to her mouth, what sight it was, then she took my whole prick inside her mouth and stated to jerk me off.

I got hold of her hair and asked her to stay still and I started to fuck her mouth. She pulled my prick out and asked me to fuck her boobs. I had never done this and put my dick in between those massive jugs and started to jerk off, those big eyes full of lust she was looking straight into my eyes. I gave her a hint that am gonna come.
She nodded and I unloaded my come on her boobs. I was quite relieved too, but wanted more, so I put my brother back into my undies and asked her to lift her skirt up and turned around. She whispered in ears “ jeetu I want a love bite on my ass “ I was more than happy to do anything she wanted.
I started to squeeze her ass and gave the love bite she on one of her ass, she was still very very wet so I stated to suck her love hole from behind and rubbing her clitories with my hands, she was pushing her entire ass unto my face and I was using all my strength to get deeper into her pussy. she seemed to very excited and was running down her juices,
even I removed my jean till my knees and asked to sit on my lap, she was just waiting for this and positioned both her legs around the chair and I slowly entered her hole. To avoid any kind of noise I locked her lips with mine. She slowly started sitting on my dick and both our tongues were locked. She started to pound on me I was helping her by holding her ass and pushing it in the air.
She signaled me to suck her nipples and now I held both her boobs and started to such them one at a time…She gave bites all over her boobs and she had just put her head back and riding me like there was no tomorrow. She held my head and started to lick my ears. This was sending currents in body and even I strated to hump her with force.
It was very congested place so we could not try out any other position, but Anjali kept riding me and we both we sweating our body heat her sexy mounds my dick inside her pussy, were giving immense pleasure to both of us. Finally we both started to grunt and wanted to come together and she was humping with even more force..
I held boobs and buried my face between them finally we both climaxed at the same time and I emptied my entire load into her pussy, the whole chair we were sitting on was drenched with our love juice… making love in a public place with so much of intensity was new kind of feeling for me and even Anjali liked it very.
We both got dressed and she has brought some tissue as well so we cleaned up the desk and chair and left the place. We never realized that we had spent more than 1 hour 30 mins inside the cabin but never switched on the computer.
The girl at the counter looked at and I guess she knew that we did some activity inside. She said sir guys can come during weekdays around afternoon time there will be no crowd. I guess people come there to have fun rather than surfing I guess.

After our hot internet café love….. me and Anjali became very close emotionally and used to talk a lot over the phone and sometimes have phone sex as well. One day in our conversation I mentioned “Anjali I wanna make love to you while U R wearing a nice sexy saree”. She said anything for U baby and asked if I had any preference.
I said “ a nice red transparent saree and black back less blouse which shows lot of her cleavage” she just smiled and we continued our conversation with rest of the topic we had to speak. And I went to my usual work schedule. One day after my shift I was sleeping at home and Anjali called me up around 12:00 pm in afternoon I picked the phone “hey honey I have a surprise for u” just by hearing this I knew she is upto to something.
She said her parents have gone out for some function and will be only back by night and she is all alone at home. I donna were my sleep disappeared and said will reach her place in half hours time. I asked “wats d surprise baby” she just said soon you will know. I took bath quickly and reached her place. Parked my bike behind her house and cld her up.
She said “ honey the door is open just come inside directly”. I reached her place and entered inside and locked the door. When I turned my god she was standing in front of with black transparent saree and only a red alter neck bra. She had tied her saree way below her navel and her boobs were sooo very tempting I was stunned for moment looking at her beauty.
She said” honey could not manage the red saree hope this is fine”. I just went near looked deep into her eyes and gave one long kiss on her those lovely lips and said “ this is more than wat I could imagine baby”. I asked her to do some poses for me and carefully was looking at each and every mounds of her beautiful body.
I was going crazy just by the way she was moving. it was like I am going to make love to celebrity. I just grabbed her ass and started to squeeze it over her saree.. I slid my hand inside and held her waist and started to play with her navel and press her boobs hard over her bra, now even she was getting turned on and was moving her ass over my dick.
I just carried her to the bedroom and put her on the edge of the bed and removed her pallu. I still have this image in my mind my very own hot love goddess whom I am going to devour. I climbed on her and started to play with hair and was smooching her vigorously even she was responding quite well.
I undid the strings of her bra with my mounth and let those hot mounds of flesh come out of their bondage. I was pressing them one at a time. “Uhh……aaaaaa……... Jeetu you are hurting me. They are my boobs not your dumbells.” I released my grips and massaged them with great ease.
Her nipples have hardened and were pointing straight to my mouth. I rubbed them slowly with my palm. “Uhhh…aaaaahh……uhhhhh, yoouu are reaaaally treating them good, my loovvve, ouuuch, don’t stop caaarryy onnn, aaaahhh…aahhh. Suck onnne, suuuck the otherrrr one.” her voice wrapped up in her throat every time she spoke something.
I brought my tongue close to the other boob and licked it slowly as a cat drinks its milk and with the other I was either massaging it or was rubbing the nipple against my rough palm. Her eyes were closed and her belly was shaking with excitement. “Do you like it my love?” I asked her, expecting some sort of good, satisfying answer.
Instead with her hand she pressed my mouth on her boob tightly. Now her entire right boob was inside my mouth. Now there was no more licking, I was sucking that fleshy lump. It was going deeper and deeper inside my mouth. My teeth and my tongue were in full action now. “Oh yes, go on, go on, tear it apart. Press it harder.
Let me see how much strength you have.” I kept on sucking and biting them and pressing them hard turn by turn. I was playing with her boobs like a little puppy playing with a doll. My cock was rock hard and it was paining. Now she was trying to reach for my bumps with her fingers, stretching them as much as possible. I raised my head and kissed her lips deeply.
She now grabbed my cock and was rubbing it by her palm. A current flew pass my body. We gave a roll and she came on top of me. Her hands were still on my dicks fondling it according to her desires. She kissed me on my chest then on my nipples. She bit me with her teeth and

Her hairs have covered a part of her face and some of them are on my chest and on my face. I removed them and pulled her up to kiss her lips again. I removed the sari completely from her body exposing her beautiful thighs and more beautifully curved hips. I slid my hands through the designer panty into her hips and pressed them slowly.
She was rolling her tongue inside my mouth and sucking my lips and then chewing them. At the same time she was also playing with my dick. After staying like this for few more mins. She slide down and took the dick in her mouth. “Wow”, was all that came out from me. She licked it slowly wetting every inches of it with her saliva. She then rubbed the head of it with her palm slowly.
Instantly I felt current flowing through my body. It was an amzing experience. She kept on doing it for few more seconds and then put the thing in her mouth. “Uffff… Anjali. mmmmm… come on my looooove.” I wasn’t able to speak properly. I caught her hairs and started fucking her mouth, trying to add extra inches every time I thrust my dick in it.
She was an excellent cock-sucker. I was about to cum and I wanted to withdraw it from her mouth. But she insisted to keep it inside and as I cummed she swallowed every drop of it. She licked it again, every little portion of it with her tongue. “Oh God, you are the Goddess of sex, my love. I don’t……..care what u……….. feeeeel…….uuuhhhhh…..aaaahhh…….., I love you.”
She came up and again kissed me on my face, on my eyes and then attacked my lips. “Can’t you feel what’s inside my mind?” she uttered the words, her eyes straight in mine. I gently kissed on her forehead. I rolled her down and went for her cunt which was already wet by then. I kissed her belly, her naval, and her back.
Licking and sucking every single inch of her skin. She was moaning and it again made my dick go hard. I kissed her thighs and fingered them slowly. I spreaded her legs and touched her cunt with my two fingers and I was massaging the outer walls. It was clean shaved as was her armpits. I kissed the adjoining areas and then place my tongue in the cunt.
Uuuhhhhh……. I licked it and juice was rolling down from there. She pressed my head more in it and deeper in did my tongue went. I was licking her pussy. My tongue went deep inside as far its reach was. I was fucking her with my tongue. At the same time my hands were busy playing with her boobs. “ U devil, uuuhhhh….aaahhhhh”, she gave a little jerk and there she was cumming.
She has caught my hairs so tight it seemed they would tear off. Slowly she released her grips. My cock was thirsting to enter that cave and drink those sweet juices. I took my dick in my palm and rubbed it agaist her wet pussy, as if to acquaint it with a new surroundings and then slowly and slowly inserted it inside her bit by bit. “Jeetu… aaahhh..aahhh…u naughty.
Don’t make me mad, aahhh…” After inserting few inches I stopped and I started pushing it in and out of the den. “Ohhh God,..mmmmm… stop playing with me. I want to taste it full inside me.” I knew she was going mad with excitement but I was enjoying it. I wanted to punish her. She understood my intention and told me “ I am all yours Jeetu, why are you giving me this pain?
Please push it fully baby” I put both her legs on my shoulder and started to reach the far most place’s of her love hole…. … she has big mirror in her bedroom and I could see my reflection making love to such a hot girl and it was driving me even more crazy and kept humping her with all my might.
“jeetu pls don stop ahh ahhh ahh baby plz fuck me morreeee moreee” the entire room echoing with our moans…. I pulled back my dick and made her come on the edge of the bed and entered her in doggy style and held her nipples and started to pinch them hard and Anjali was equally jerking her hips to match my rhythm.
My dick was hitting her ass hard and could see her ass wiggle. I kept panting her on the ass and kept saying “ come on baby just fuck d hell out of me.. oh baby keep going” she kept going like never before and we both climaxed together…. after this wonderful love making we both slept naked under the quilt and I truly felt her love… and thought to myself that I am one lucky guy to have her as my girl friend.

jetsons xxx comicssadhu sex storyxxxpictures.commallu xx clipsladki ka chutblacksexygirlhindi sex story with picturesbig boobie milfdesi blackmailtruth dare game me bhai ne muje fsakr meri chut marishakila boobsindian incest sex storiesakka pavadaimarathi sex storedesi booby girlsmurga punishment to husbandbhoot sexhot indian aunty picturegay blackmail storieslatest malayalam sexadult porn jokesen thangai pundaiurdu sexy stroriessexi story in hindi fontdilshan ko choda tv adult khaniessexy stories maasex urdu booksTora dhori dhori mone kori dhorte jala dainaass sniffing picsdesi sex taleshindi sex story behan ko chodamimi rogers nude massagetamilil sex kathaikaltelugu incest kathaludesi woman xxx videodost ki hot momnri aunties xxx mabhuri bhishit sex videosxxx widdominating wife storieshizade ne meri biwi ko choda dhoke segays story in hindimom ki thukaiwww.hindi antervasna.com30 different types of pussyteluguincest sex storiesindian hiddencamdesi hottiesurdu sexy stoiestamil dex storyanjali mehta hot photochachi ktamil incest sex storiesmallu galleriesurdu kahani in urdu 2014gand mari kahanigand me lodasaxy khanitamil aunty freetelugu hot aunties imagesBP SEX XXX Short पाठवणेurdu saxy kahanianpics of hairy armpitsbreastfeeding adults storieslund muh meurdu sex stories in urdu languagesexy adult jokes hindisex stories in roman hindiurdu font sexy novelexbii skirtindian marathi sex storypuku lo moddadaya tarak mehta ka ulta chashmaindians sex chattamil sex story pdf downloadsex storise marathiadult marathi storiestamilsex storeismiss pooja xxx pickannada heroins imagesshaving puzzy