Click Here to Verify Your Membership
Desi I Didn't know that Neighbourhood Tripti was Sex Starved

I Didn't know that Neighbourhood Tripti was Sex Starved

I am Neeraj and about whom I am writing is a female who is living next door and her name is Tripti (all names are changed). We both are married obviously not with each other. In a way it’s our extra marital affair or you can say she is my second wife and I am her second husband with our first marriage intact.

Actually her husband works in Dubai and lives there and come to India nearly twice a year, and I am living far away from my home to work leaving my wife at my native town as she has a job there and now because of there age my parents also need attention.

Initially for first 3-4 months I didn’t knew that who is living in next flat as I use to go early and use to come back very late. Though I could recall that couple of times I have seen Tripti on Sundays or while coming back or while getting down, but she never got my second sight may be because she did not had anything to attract a man at first glimpse.

Well I think here I should detail her appearance, Tripti is fair and above average looking lady, at the time when I saw her first time I thought that she must be in her mid thirties, almost of my age and I addressed her Bhabhi, I must say that at that time she was having typical gestures of females of mid thirties, talkative nature and all, though actually she has just finished thirty, few weeks back.

In physical appearance she is not at all slim rather her appearance is most ordinary(at least when I saw her first time), standing nearly 5’4” with bit of belly, and she use wear mostly sarees. As I said for few months I didn’t knew her and first time when I met her formally she was standing on my doorstep chit chatting with my wife.

My wife Shalini was here to visit me for couple of weeks, as my sister was at my home with my parents for few days and it was very first day of my wife being in this town. Anyway when I first saw her she hardly appealed me may be because of her gesture.

My wife introduced me with her saying “she is Tripti, she lives in 32(flat no) and my reply to that was “Namastay Bhabhi”, instead of replying with Namastay Tripti reverted back frankly by saying, “Bhaiya main aap se chhoti hun” means bhaiya I am younger than you, I smiled on that and replied with “koi baat nahi” and moved into my flat.

Soon my wife followed me and we got busy in chit chatting and all as in the morning after leaving her at home I was already late for my job. After around 15-20 minutes once again door bell rang and my wife told me that it was none other than Tripti and she has given some dish to eat along with dinner.

In night after sexual intercourse my wife gave me bit detail about Tripti. She was nearly of my wife’s age, living alone here with her 5 year old son and as I said earlier her husband is working in Dubai. I was not much interested in knowing about her and it could be seen from my gesture, later Shalini told me that while giving that dish she was teasing her by saying, “aaj raat bhar bhaiya tujhe sone nahi denge, raat bhar jungle mein mangal hoga”,

I smiled on her sense of humor because I knew what she has said is actually going to happen. I and Shalini were together nearly after six months and as expected that night I poked my wife thrice. Anyway after that everyday by the time I use to come back I found my wife and Tripti together, either in my flat or in her flat.

Couple of times Shalini informed me in the mid day that she is going out for shopping with Tripti. Apart from accompanying Shalini, Tripti came in conversation with me as well and she use to address me Bhaiya, mostly on weekends she started inviting us either on tea or on dinner.

As such I never felt anything wrong in this as according to my wife’s description she is very alone and after a long long time she has found somebody(Shalini) with whom she feels like getting friendly. Anyway in this 2 weeks or 15-16 days I found that Tripti’s dressing sense was changed, for the reason none other than my wife.

What I could recall of that time and from the info I got from my wife, nearly after couple of days when Tripti met Shalini for the first time she stopped wearing Sarees, and other than Salwar Kameez Tripti started wearing jeans and top as well. Moreover after 5-6 days of first meeting, Shalini told me that Tripti has joined aerobics, which is conducted by some female of the same apartment on the 7th floor of the building.

And reason behind this was again my wife Shalini, she inspired her to change her appearance and gesture and make herself physically fit and active and Tripti simply followed her. For both of us, I mean for my wife and me, 15-20 days went like flash as I use to come from office tired and after a long time I was getting plenty of sex from my wife,

Shalini was also enjoying daily intercourse in the night and couple of times told me that many times Tripti ask her about her sexual nights and our love making. Intentionally I never showed any interest in this and never went through any conversation with my wife about her. Shalini’s all days were accompanied well by Tripti and by the time couple of weeks passed both were good friends.

On second last day after which Shalini was suppose to board the train back to home, we had a plan of movie and Shalini invited Tripti as well for that evening as she could see that Tripti was getting little sad as the day of Shalini’s departure was close. We all(including her son) had good time with comedy movie followed by dinner and that night first time I saw some sort of glow on Tripti’s face, and her over all gesture was also changed,

and it was her efforts to make her better I could see that I-in last 10-15 days she has changed drastically in appearance. That evening she was wearing Jeans and top and it was of my wife’s choice. I could say that she seemed bit thinner to me and much much better than she use to look before this revolution started by my wife, but truly speaking I never intended to thought about approaching her in that way.

Though I could guess this easily that now even after Shalini’s departure I will be interacting with her casually as now we knew each other. Anyway as expected after Shalini’s departure Tripti and I remained in touch and it was much more than I was expecting, for couple of days everything seemed casual.

But to my surprise in next few days I realized that she keeps an eye on my arrival in the flat and asks me regularly about the dinner and somewhat use to wait for me for that, even after knowing this very well that I always come after having dinner. Gradually all this increased and I started realizing that now somehow she is finding reasons to talk to me, and being a simple creature I never took this otherwise and remained calm, responded her casually.

I think my, this casual behavior attracted her more and all this increased up to an extend that she started cooking breakfast for me without even asking me whether I will have it or not. Couple of times I accepted her hospitality but later tried to avoid it. Truly speaking I did not had any intentions to approach her in that way, and my attitude towards her was very casual and opposite to that she was continuously trying to get in my touch.

I can recall many incidents through which it can be seen very easily that she intended to approach me. Like I remember once I got really very late, time was well passed to 12 as I was stuck in office, I received one sms from some unknown number “asking where are you”, as expected I called back to know who is it, and it was Tripti, till that day I did not had her number,

She tried to ask me reason of getting late and said that she was getting worried as I never get that late. Like that once on the Saturday night I was not feeling well( matter was not at all serious), and I got up very late, I found Tripti waiting for me for breakfast, and asked me the reason for getting up so late, and as I said that I was not well she started taking care of me as if I am serious and apart from saying no she cooked lunch for me in my kitchen.

She intentionally told me to leave keys of my flat with her so that she can get my house cleaned from her maid, and as I started leaving my keys she redecorated my house to make it look better and I was really shocked to see the kitchen as it was looking neat like never before, not even when Shalini was here.

I remember once she called me in the evening, nearly at the time when I use to leave office and asked me that in how much time I will reach here and as I asked the reason of this question that why she wants to know this she got confused and said that she needs butter and it will be great if I can get while coming home.

I could see that she was fumbling in giving this reason and it could be guessed easily she has thought about this on the spot, moreover I knew this fact as well that in our apartment we have attendant all the time on the reception who can be contacted on intercom for such ***** things. Anyway that evening I bought butter for her and all this continued for nearly one month and by now I was really getting tired of all this,

it was not that during all this I never thought about her in that way, obviously if a female will try get on the way of a male like this then male will surly think about her sexually, moreover after Shalini’s departure I mostly found Tripti in westerns, like jeans and top, or in track lower and t-shirt sort of top on Sundays, and whenever I got very late and she use to be in her night suit,

pajama and shirt which has buttons in the front, and it can be seen easily that somehow she was trying to reveal her body to me, may be to arouse me to approach her. All such ***** things were clearly showing me that she wants to attain my attention, but I was behaving casually rather I got more reserved and tried to avoid her when I came to knew that couple of times she has called Shalini just to talk casually.

I never thought about telling all this my wife as I was already occupied with my work and I knew this that I will not be able to handle Shalini’s reaction on this and being a one woman man I tried my best not to think about Tripti in that perspective and never thought about approaching her.

Finally after testing me for couple of more weeks I got an indirect double meaning proposal from Tripti. It was Saturday night and I was watching some late night movie. That movie ended around 4 in the morning, as a result I was very late in getting up in the morning and at the moment Tripti felt that I am awake now, she ranged my door bell and walked in with a breakfast and asked me of getting up so late, I replied casually by saying,

“neend nahi aa rahi thi, so I started watching that xyz movie, and it ended around 4”, and her reply was something which I could not expect, her exact Hindi words were “aap mujhe bula lete, mujhe bhi neend nahi aa rahi thi, hum dono ka akelapan door ho jata”, I was shocked for a fraction I thought that by mistake she has spoken this, and she did not meant that,

I was looking at her may be I was expecting that she will correct her mistake by changing her statement but when I saw her, Tripti looked into my eyes without a flick of an eye for few seconds just to say that she really meant what she said. Surly she meant what she said I could feel that I was watching her gestures from last one month or so, and what could be more clearer from her side.

I just got insane as I thought about this and decided to behave more ignorant to her. After breakfast I got ready and decided to go to my office, in spite of the fact that it was Sunday and I will be alone there. As I was getting out of my flat once again I was stopped by her and this time I could see from her gesture that she knew what she has done, rather what she has asked for.

Tripti was hesitant to talk to me, I could feel from her voice that she was little scared even then she asked me where I am going? I replied with just one word office, once again she spoke while trying to look into my eyes Sunday ko bhi, “haan kuch kaam hai” I saw into her eyes while replying to see her gesture and I could see that she was trying to read my brain.

“maine soch tha lunch saath karenge, I was making dosa(south Indian Dish)” once again she tried to stop me, “no, I have some urgent work” it was a flat words of avoidance, assuming she will not say anything now, and could guess why I am behaving like this, but she spoke again, “fir Dinner saath karenge” and her tone was as if it is for granted that we will have dinner together,

I said no to that also by saying, “nahi, mujhe der ho jaayegi” ( I will get late), with that I turned and went down through stairs without waiting for lift to come up. By the time I reached to the gate of the apartment I got sms from her saying, “I will wait”. I did not responded to that sms and decided not to go home before 12, I wanted to ignore her as much as possible but somewhere without my willingness Tripti was occupying my brain.

Especially after her statement “mujhe bula lete hum dono ka akelapan door ho jaata” I started thinking about her in that way and started recalling her body. Surly by now Tripti was much more attractive as compared to the first day of our introduction. Her appearance was changed drastically;

whenever she came in front of me after Shalini’s departure she was always well dressed up with proper basic makeup and all, certainly she was thinner than before as now she use to work out regularly and her body was getting into shape. That night first time I went for movie alone, just to kill time and avoid going home.

Through out the time I watched movie in the theater I was feeling really strange and could not think of doing anything unethical, but something was pulling me which I wanted to avoid, and all this resulted into mental tiredness and by the time I reached back I was dead tired. Intentionally I took stairs instead of lift as it use to make noise while getting stopped.

Both mine and Tripti’s flat were closer to lift, and I did not wanted to make any noise to get Tripti’s attention as I could presume that she must be waiting for my arrival. I literary tip toed after second floor and reached to my flat and as I inserted my key into the keyhole, door of her flat opened and once again I reflected her ignorant gesture.

She asked me in soft voice that whether I had dinner or not, I replied with yes and got into my flat. From that day onwards I started ignoring her, and after making duplicate key of my flat I stopped meeting her while going out in the morning and after coming back in the night, sometimes intentionally I did not answered her whatever she asked me when I use to get into my flat and she use to find me opening my door.

From her gesture I could see that she was realizing her mistake as now her tone with which or frankness with which she use to talk to me was changed and now she use to ask me in low and scared tone. All this continued for few days, rather more than a week and during this time I was going through strange mind state. Even after trying hard I could not stop thinking about Tripti.

By now her that double meaning sentence “mujhe bula lete hum dono ka akelapan door ho jaata” was killing me. Again and again I was recalling that sentence, her voice along with her facial expressions while saying that. Somewhere desire of getting intimate with her was rising in me and I started getting hard whenever I thought about her.

I was having few of her pictures with Shalini clicked with my digital cam, I started browsing that folder again and again in the night. I started fantasizing her on my bed while looking at the roof and somewhat started day dreaming that I am having sex with her, moreover while watching blue movies on laptop I started visualizing Tripti at the place of the female whoever is getting fucked and all this use to end up for a while after masturbation.

Slowly daily masturbation while fantasizing Tripti became my habit and to do that in privacy, desire of seeing her daily rose in me, I started missing her when couple of times she missed meeting me somehow on my exit and as well as on entry into the flat. Finally all this day dreaming ended up, after couple of more weeks.

On one fine Sunday, Shalini(my wife) called me in the afternoon, at that time I was in office as by now I use to go office on every Sunday, to avoid meeting Tripti. Shalini initially asked me “are you in office?” I said yes to it, she asked next question “Did Tripti asked you something?” for a fraction I got scared and thought about speaking up but holding my nerves I responded with

“what” “ok, actually she was hesitating to ask you directly, so she told me to ask you” Shalini replied, once again I asked back “what” “actually she has to attend one marriage occasion, and for her it will be help if you will take her there and take her back” I was surprised and I asked back “why, I mean why she wants to take me along?” “Because it will be very late for her to come back independently”.

I argued for a while with Shalini and tried to avoid it but she insisted me to help her and finally I agreed. Actually matter was, that on the same evening Tripti was suppose to attend one marriage occasion of one of her friend’s sister and she did not wanted to stay there in the night, and for that she needed my help, she was having car( it was her husband’s car) which was in running condition,

and she wanted me to take her there and get her back, and after that day she could not dare to ask me that, so she asked this through Shalini. I came back home very early and this time I ranged her bell and asked her that at what time she wants to leave and asked her about the venue and then checked her car, took a small ride till the petrol pump and came back.

Finally around 8 we took leave from there, after very long time Tripti was in sari and she was looking mind blowing. It was light yellow color heavy saree with lot of golden work on its border and pallu. She was wearing pure gold jewelry, heavy necklace with matching earrings, with lot of matching glassware bangles and was looking bit taller than before because of high heel footwear.

Even after trying very hard I could not stop thinking about her in that perspective and started thinking that if that day I would have grabbed that opportunity then surely I would have taken off her these clothes to seduce her in the night. I was driving silently and whatever we spoke it was about the way to reach to that place as I was not much aware of the road routs of that city.

I was reflecting nearly same ignorant gesture which I was reflecting from last few weeks, but after even trying hard I was looking at her again and again as I could not keep my eye away from her beautiful face and seductive body, though I was pretending that I looking at the side mirror to look at the traffic coming from the back side of the car.

Finally after an hour of drive we reached and she told me to come along but I avoided and told her that I will wait here only. She tried couple of times but I refused and I could see disappointment on her face. She tried her best to come back as soon as possible and came back with in an hour with an ice-cream scoop and tried to gave it to me,

I refused once by saying “mujhe nahi khani, I don’t like ice-creams (I lied)” she requested once again but I did not accepted and she went back to give it back and finally after 10-15 minutes came back with her son to go back and got settled in the car once again beside me. I started and once again after nearly an hour we were back in the parking of our apartment, but by then her son was sleeping in her arms and she was not in state to get down independently.

After parking car at the right place I lifted her son and it was mere accident that while picking him I touched her breasts and she looked at me when she got touched there “I am sorry” I admitted and she understood for which reason I have said sorry.

Anyway finally after few more minutes I was on her doorstep and she opened the door of the flat and guided me into her bedroom so that I can lay his son on the bed and after doing that I moved back to get into my flat as soon as possible. But she stopped me from behind addressing me “Bhaiya” I turned and looked at her, she was looking beautiful, nothing less than the bride, for me everything about Tripti at that time was voluptuous.

Her face, her body, her manner and, finally, the way she was looking into my eyes. “I want to talk to you” Tripti uttered in a low voice, “what” she looked down for a fraction and then asked again after thinking for couple of seconds, “you have not eaten anything, should I make something for you” she replied back in Hindi and her words were,

“aapne kuch khaya hi nahi, main kuch banna dun aapke liye” “No, thanks” I replied and turned again to go, “Bhaiya” once again she stopped me, and once again I stopped and looked at her, once again she looked down and then raised her head as if she is trying to gather courage and then spoke again, “mujhe maloom hai aap mujhse naaraz ho” (means I know you are angry with me)

I continued looking at her, once again she gathered courage and spoke, “main aapse jhoot nahi bolungi (I will not lie)”….then after a very small pause she spoke again, “I was trying to get close to you” I remained silent as I could see that she was not over, and she spoke again, after a pause, “Bhaiya main kya karoon,…..main bahut akeli hoon” (means Bhaiya what should I do, I am really very alone)

I was still silent and impressed with her that she has a ability to face the truth and accept it. “I thought it is possible,….. but I was wrong…..I am really very sorry”. At this point anybody will think that at that time she must be at very delicate state may be at the verge of cry but she was not at all even closer to that.

Tripti seemed confident to me and whatever she spoke she spoke while looking into my eyes. “Ok” I replied with a chocked voice, and then spoke “good night” by then I was changed, once again Tripti asked “khane ke liye kuch banna dun” (should I make something for you to eat) “No” I replied this time with bit of smile. Once again she looked down and then again gathered some words and spoke “Bhaiya maine bhi kuch nahi khaya hai” (even I have not eaten anything).

That was a shock to me, and I asked “why?” “bass nahi khaya” she replied. Then again she spoke “thoda sa kha leejiye” “ok… but make it for yourself also” I somewhat kept a condition that even she will have it. Tripti turned and went inside the kitchen in the same sari and I sat there on the sofa and rested my head on the back and gave a thought to whatever happened.

Undoubtedly I was attracted towards her physically from the time she has indirectly asked me to have sex, in appearance at that particular time Tripti was looking absolutely stunning as I said earlier her complexion was fair and flawless, smooth as cream above that she was dressed up in a way that anybody can lose control over himself and for me it was even more difficult to stop thinking about her because I knew this fact that few days back she herself was trying to get closer to me,

somewhere I was also starved for sex from bit long time, moreover apart from all her sensual physical appearance she was attracting me from her boldness. Once again I was in the state of day dreaming, from last few days I was fantasizing about her and at that particular moment my feeling to get intimate with her rose up to max and I thought about seeing her and for that I got up and went to kitchen and stood on the door of the kitchen.

Tripti was standing nearly facing away from me, bit sideways in a way that she could sense that I am standing and she sensed but remained busy. I stood there for hardly one minute and looked at her whole body from head to toe, though it was more of lust which made me move forward towards her, but somewhere with that lust care was also mixed and I stepped ahead.

As Tripti sensed that I am coming closer she moved her hand to clean her eyes, and I realized that water was floating in her eyes. I stood behind her for hardly few seconds and thought about stepping back from the act I was going to do and looked at the glass to pick up to get a water, but it was just a fraction in which I decided to go ahead and I grabbed her from behind wrapping my hands around her waist.

It was a shock for her and for me as well, I don’t know how I dared to do all that but I carried myself and before Tripti would have reacted to it I planted my lips on her shoulder closer to neck. Tripti arced her head and moaned and tried to turn around but I stopped her and grabbed her even tighter and further kissed her in same fashion and took her earlobe in my mouth and sucked it hard,

and Tripti shivered in strange sensation and moaned loud, and tried to get free from my grip but I continued licking and sucking her ear and with in couple of seconds Tripti got out of control and started moaning loud along with trembling in pleasure. Finally I released her and she turned around and looked at me while putting her hairs behind her ear as they were bit spread now.

I moved further and once again wrapped her waist in my hands and this time she was facing me, I planted my lips, this time on her lips and sucked her lips and inserted my tongue in her mouth and she instantly reacted to my kiss and we started exploring each other’s mouth thoroughly.

Several times I took her tongue between my lips and pulled it inside my mouth to suck it, and couple of times she took mine in the same fashion and responded to my kiss with same excitement. We both were holding each other firmly and kissing while standing in the kitchen and soon after kissing I went down and brushed my lips on her neck and portion closer to her ears and once again she moaned like anything when I sucked her ear and got away.

I pulled Tripti to me holding her wrist and took her in my arm and hugged it and she came in and I cuddled her tight. “I am sorry, I tried hard to get away but I cannot control myself” I spoke in Hindi, “maine bahut koshish ki tumse dur rahne ki, par ab control nahi ho raha”. Hearing that she embraced me, I could feel her hands going on my back.

Once again I bent down a bit and kissed her softly on her lips and we went for delicate kiss. I caressed her forehead to take off her hairs from her eyes and looked into her eyes and spoke “Tripti I want to make love to you” she rested her head on my chest and embraced me tight to say yes to it.

I turned off the gas stove and took her out, we settled on the sofa for a while and kissed each other and by that time I took off all safety pins, which were pinned to keep the sari intact like one on shoulder and couple on the pleets and then took off her pallu initially, her milky breasts were making lovely cleavage, it seemed swollen and hard in excitement, I could feel the presence of her nipples over the blouse as they were fully erect in pleasure.

I looked at her face; it was shining with bit of sweat which was increasing her sex appeal, gradually I unwrapped her and took her out of her sari. Tripti was laying on sofa in just blouse and petticoat wearing all jewelry as it is which she was wearing, heavy gold necklace with matching earring and couple of finger rings, including one diamond ring which I think was her wedding ring, along with lot of glassware bangles and silver anklets.

Once again I came to sofa after taking off my shirt and adjusted myself over her after putting her sari on the other single sitter. She was one of the loveliest creatures I had ever seen, they way Tripti was reacting to my love making I could see that she was really very starved, she was shivering like fish no matter where I was touching her while kissing her luscious lips.

I cupped the side of her face and looked into her eyes; Tripti kissed my palm tenderly, and then bent and embraced me to get me closer to kiss me on my cheek and bare chest with gentle longing. Once again we kissed and her tongue slipped into my mouth and my hand slid down to her lovely long neck to the superb swell of her breasts and I cupped the warm flesh of her luscious jugs.

Her nipples were stiff and hard in excitement. I started unhooking her blouse and soon Tripti was in bra, next moment I got up bit more and pulled the cord of her petticoat and tried to take that off as well and Tripti lifted her bottom so that I can take it off. I took off my clothes as well just in few seconds after taking off her under garments.

We got shifted to deewan and then it was just me and Tripti who were left in the world, we were tied together in spite of the fact that we both were sweating, we were kissing, licking and doing whatever we can do with each other’s body. I sucked her breast for couple of minutes, then she took me under and sucked my nipples to deliver me pleasure of love making.

Hardly after five minutes of foreplay in which we almost licked each other’s whole body, widening her legs apart I came on Tripti and holding my penis straight I took it to her pleasure opening and rubbed her slit with my rod, Tripti screamed in pleasure and pulled me on her top and griped me hard to say now fuck me without uttering a word just from her gesture.

I plunged Tripti’s soft and well soaked cunt flesh and in a moment I was deep into her. The soft, well-sprung bed on which we lay bounced and bucked with my heavy, insistent rhythm. Oh… god it was a pleasure of my life, we both were somewhere in heaven, Tripti was griping me as if I am going to leave her, she was demanding me more and more from her body gestures and I was trying to give my maximum,

I was fucking her steadily with lot of control so that I can last longer but I could feel that I will not because everything at that time was arousing me, Tripti’s loud pleasure moans, her facial expressions which were showing that she wants to die in this pleasure,

I was kissing and licking her face tenderly while crushing her body under mine and taste of sweat was something which was adding up spice to my feast of her body along with the noise of her bangles which were banging together in a rhythm of my plunging strokes into her pleasure hole.

Tripti's stunningly beautiful face was turned to one side, her lovely eyes were closed and her lips parted in passion, she was breathing heavy and moaning intensely. The lust was overpowering our ethics, without realizing anything we were just enjoying each other physically. I skewered her deeply, running my cock-sword into her cunt-sheath repeatedly with a wicked roll of my tight and heavy hips.

She moaned and gasped loud, her body was jerking and snapping back and forth on Deewan, her breasts jiggling with my thrusts. I sucked them hard to divert my mind and slower down my pace to hold myself, Tripti moaned thickly in demand. "OHHHHh No….., Bhaiya fuck me,….. fuck me….” and griped me in her thighs to get me deeper.

Tripti was at the edge of burst and she wanted me to continue, more or less I was also in the same state, even I was closer to my peak. Once again I paced up to meet the climax, more sweat streamed off our body and we both were totally soaked in that now. Tripti’s legs were spread wide, and knees were bent, feet were high against my back.

I started stroking myself furiously in and out of her body, started ram-fucking her without care, thundering in and out of her flesh with hell of speed, She dug her fingers fiercely into my arms and shoulders, and with a loud cry AHHHHHHH…… Tripti orgasmed, extending her arms Tripti squeezed my buttocks into her and griped me even harder between her thighs,

she cried further with broken breath in strange voice as I went deeper into her, her body got tensed and arced, her cunt clamped fiercely my rod as she rocked and shuddered in violent ecstasy. I slammed furiously into her one more time and held myself still, and moaned loudly.

Ohhh…. God what was that, I moaned loud, jerked and quivered deep inside her and spewed out gallon of my white jizz in the depth of her pleasure hole. I sank onto her, and kissed her gently, my tongue slipping into her mouth and once again we tasted each other’s saliva mixed with each other’s sweat.

She held my sweating body, tenderly caressing my head and back, her fingertips were contouring my physique. Her breasts pressed hot against my chest. We lied there without a word and soon my penis began to shrink inside her and slowly, I slipped out of her cunt and rolled over onto my back beside her.

“Tripti bahut bhukh lagi hai” I spoke after couple of more minutes. Tripti got up silently to go and started picking up her clothes. I too got up and wore my underwear and held her wrist and bought her closer, Tripti was still naked, looking down I lifted her face from her cheek to make her look at me.

She looked up into my eyes, “I am sorry, for my rude behavior, actually mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha tha how to react”, She simply rested her head on my bare chest and hugged me in love and affection and spoke after few seconds, “Bhaiya aap bahut achhe ho, and I am wrong, but its really very difficult for a woman to live alone”.

Once again I cuddled her naked body and kissed her on her forehead. Tripti remained silent and like that only resting in my arm. Once again I felt like kissing her and we kissed for a while. Finally she took leave from living room after collecting her clothes. I came to my flat and took shower and recalled everything happened just now.

I could not believe whatever happened, but it really happened, I made love to Tripti and it was one of my best sexual experiences. By the time I came back food was nearly ready and Tripti was also planning to take a shower. I waited for her and we sat together to eat, and I made first bite for her from my plate and myself made her eat.

It was really very strange, just few hours back I was avoiding this female like anything and at that moment I was feeding her with my own hand. I repeated feeding her like that couple of more times, few tears rolled down from her eyes as she saw me caring her like that. I asked her the reason of tears and she responded by moving her head in no initially and then spoke in soft voice,

“I can’t believe whatever is happening with me” I smiled on that and replied by saying, “from now you are my wife” she looked up in bit of confusion, “till your husband or Shalini is not here” Tripti blushed and smiled a bit on that. We finished eating and after removing used dishes once again we were in living room on same long sofa.

I asked her to come to me by raising my arm when she came back from kitchen, and she came in my arm. We talked to each other for more than half an hour and spoke whatever we had in our mind and heart. A such I did not had much and she already knew all that through Shalini.

Tripti detailed me her life and I came to knew bitter truth of her life that things between her and her husband are not very good, and this fact that he comes to India twice a year was a lie spoken by her, he hardly comes once in 2-3 years and he is having a family there. In a way her husband had discarded her as his wife but he is still giving her living expense along with the rent of the flat and for that he use to stay with her when in India and openly use to abuse her by saying that she is his keep.

On the other side her parents are not alive and her elder brother is not ready to support her. She told me every bitter fact of her life while sitting in my arm which even Shalini didn’t knew, and admitted that she is feeling very bad because in a way she has cheated her best friend, i.e; my wife.

I did my best to divert her mind by talking to her about sex and love and one more time we kissed and started making love, this time Tripti stated and took off my shirt and then my lower. I lifted her nighty and she was wearing just panty underneath. After making me bare from my upper half Tripti sat down on the floor and tried to take off my jockey.

Through my wife Tripti knew this that my wife doesn’t like giving oral pleasure but I have desire to experience this and now Tripti wanted to give me this pleasure. I tried to stop her but she insisted me to sit and relax. Tripti slowly took my cock in her mouth; Ohhh God I murmured in strange pleasure and closed my eyes in surrender. I gasped, as Tripti’s mouth was incredible, hot and wet, her tongue was electrifying.

Tripti sucked my penis greedily and couple of times she took it deep inside her mouth till the root of it to make me groan in pleasure. It was my first time when I was getting this oral pleasure and for me it could not be better, Tripti was using lot of her saliva to pleasure me more and even then it was paining a bit but if I will compare that pain with the sort of pleasure I was getting then I will say it was nothing.

Moreover at that time view I was getting while sitting on the couch was really breath taking. Tripti beautiful face was getting distended because of the size of my penis again and again, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked me hard. She was looking stunning while griping my penis in her rosy lips.

Somehow I resisted the urge to explode and stopped her and lifted her holding her from her shoulder. Now I sat down on the floor after making her sit on the same couch and took off her panty. Like me Tripti also resisted and said no to it but I insisted her and started sucking her love hole.

Once again for me it was first time that I was doing this, even then I was wiling to do it just because I wanted to give her complete sexual pleasure and as expected Tripti enjoyed getting sucked. Tripti was sitting on the couch resting her back and I was on my knees on the floor holding her legs apart from the flesh of her thighs and my face was buried into her crotch.

I was sucking and licking Tripti’s pleasure hole, and she was moaning like anything in pleasure and truly speaking it was her pleasure sounds which really made me carry on doing all this, as initially it was really very strange feeling I did not liked it at all. Tripti was wet and soaked of her life and I was gulping everything, soon Tripti started moaning louder and her moans got turned into sharp cries,

I could feel tat she was getting closer to her explosion and she herself stopped me avoiding cumming like that. I took her to the same deewan and I tried to turn her around without saying even a single word and she understood that in which position I want to penetrate her, Tripti turned around on her forearms and knees, spreading her thighs wide, her buttocks thrusted back at me giving me invitation.

She extended her hand between her legs with a cloth and cleaned her dripping cunt, and looked back to me saying I am ready from her eyes. Her this gesture drove me wild with excitement. Holding Tripti’s waist I shuffled forward and pressed my penis to her slit. My cock-head seared at the portals of her flesh and she moaned softly in deep ahhh…..

I slammed my hips forward with a loud moan, "OHHHHHHHhh....yes!" once again I went inside Tripti this time from behind. She cried out nicely in pleasure and I started fucking her slowly in the beginning, I slid my hands under her lovely body to cup her pendulous breasts and somehow squeezed them as hard as possible while fucking her from behind.

Tripti began to jerk and move under me in the rhythm I was pumping her and soon her bottom was hitting my thighs in same flow in which I was plunging her hole from behind. Soon I felt that I can not hold for long and my pace changed accordingly. I stood on my feet and properly started riding Tripti, skewering and reaming her pleasure hole from all angles, probing every corner and crack of her thirsty love hole.

Somehow my penis rasped against her inflamed clitoris and Tripti moaned like anything and collapsed on the soft bed, somehow keeping her thighs apart forcibly with my legs, I continued plunging her hole while laying on her top and somewhat ram fucked her with passion, Tripti was in heaven so was I and we both were expressing our pleasure by moaning

"Oh ma” Tripti gasped “Oh…. God” I grunted in response. Finally we flew up to the gigantic climax, hitting the peak nearly at the same time, crashed over into a series of back-to-back orgasms, while moaning and shuddering and gasping sharply. Once again I hollowed myself in Tripti and relaxed over her.

That night ended there, we slept on the deewan only nearly naked but since then all this never ended and till now we are living like couples and she take care of all my needs mental as well as physical as if she is my wife. Mentally I am preparing Tripti to get independent and trying to improve her English and basic behavior so that I can introduce her into corporate sector somehow.

Along with that I am also taking care of her physical and mental needs as if she is my wife, and it’s not that like her husband I have started ignoring my wife, I cannot think of doing that, rather here it may sound strange to readers if I will say that I love both the females equally and I cannot live without anyone one of them.

But I also know this, that fact will always remain fact that I am already married and Tripti can never be my legal wife, Tripti also realize this that I love my wife and I cannot do anything for her except loving her and assuming her my wife. Somewhere I afraid of this fact as well that sooner or later I had to go back to my place after completion of my project.

Don’t know if I am thinking of doing anything wrong, and I would like to know what readers think about it. I am planning that I will take her along with me and settle her there in my city with a decent job, obviously before that Tripti will reveal true picture of her life to my wife (certainly not this fact that she is having affair with me) and whatever I will do to settle her in our town it will be with Shalini’s consent.

I am also sure that Shalini will appreciate this step and will help Tripti to come out of her miserable life, rather I am sure if we will be able to do what I am thinking then Shalini will try to marry her again to make her start a new life and if not I really don’t mind having an extra marital affair through out my life with a person like Tripti.

Till now this is up to me only and Tripti doesn’t know what I am planning she is just trying to make me happy by giving away everything she has and I am also trying my best to make her feel that she is my wife.

THE END

tamil pdf sexurdu font sexy khanibangla boudir navi picturechut mai lundwww.mallu aunty.comsexi chudasha kumara picturesdps scandal videogeeli chootkushbu pundaipinoy hindutananterwasna sexy story in hindifree xxx vidieo.comhindi desi sexy storinude wallpapers of hollywood actresshindi fount sexy storymausi ka doodhdidi sexfudi storybhai bahan ki sexy storiesamma magan kama kathaigalbete ne chodaactress shakeela photoshindi sex story schoolantervasana hindi sex storiespriti jinta sexymadhuri dixit xxx image hd 540+440aunt ko chodamarathi chavat pranay katha newmast gandsexy sotary3 idiot family sex village chudai ghar ki parivarchut rasincest cartoons picsangela devi hardcoreslave story in hindibiwi ki saheliold desi auntiesexhibitionist wife photosripe titstopless college girlhot bhabhis photoslatest sex stories hindishakeela hot stillsmom son desi sexyoutube sex kahanibalatkar ki kahanimaan ki chudaioriya sex filmbade boobtelugu hottest storiesdesi milk storiesromantic stories telugusex story hindi bhabhimami sexy storyfal chobnaughty aunty storiestamilsex.vommasterbate in bathsania mirza nude picsfree adult comics xxxhot aunties galleryraped by shemale porntamil xxx websitessania nude imagejayaprada fakesrita reporter hot picstamil inba kathaikaltamil aunty imagefree tamilsex storiesamma tamil sex kathaibiggest human penis on recordyaanha kewal chode chode kar rupye kamaoek wil naaiarpitha aunty hottelugu erotic sex storiesmaa ka balatkar kiyanat poesnew desi scandalsdesi girls hot images3dsex picgujarati auntybhai se chudwayachut lund jokesbalatkar storiesmarathi sax storytamilsex scandalslizzie higgs