Click Here to Verify Your Membership
Desi Incest with Pinky and Bhabhi

Incest with Pinky and Bhabhi

I am Nayan from H.P. I am not mentioning the exact location for reasons known to every reader. This is an amazing incident that happened some 2 years back during marriage ceremony of our youngest sister. We are 4 siblings. Eldest is Chandan and is in army, then a sister Neha married to software engineer, then myself working in tourism and then Babli who was getting married.

All our relatives had come but Chandan bhai's leave was cancelled at the last moment as his commanding officer's father had expired and he had to go. The next morning ( chandan bhai arrived that day only ) he had to leave. As the house was packed with guests he was not getting privacy with bhabhi.

At night, myself, bhai, bhabhi, Pinky (maternal cousin from Delhi ), Dolly (cousin from Ranikhet ), Ballu ( cousin from H.P only ) all in the age group of 22 to 28 settled in top floor room. I had constructed that room as a studio apartment for myself. The only problem was it had only one bed of 7 ' by 4.5 '. So we offered the bed to bhai and arranged ouselves on floor.

We chatted and chatted as there was lot of catching up to do because none of them attended Neha's marraige. Myself and bhai called Sumit ( husband of Neha ) for booze and enjoyed 100 pipers. We made ourselves comfortable under quilt but the girls were shivering. Bhai offered them drink which was first accepted by Pinky and soon everybody joined in.

Meanwhile, Sumit got call from Neha and left. They had been provided with a seperate room. After some time we also slept. On my right side Pinky and dolly were sleeping and ballu on left. The room heater was acting like night lamp and very dim light filled the room. Soon I heard mild snoring of ballu and and I started to plan for next days activity.

I was having mixed feelings of joy and responsibility for babli's marriage and with bhai going back I felt more responsible. I got tensed and sleep was miles away from my eyes. After a while I heard hushing sound. I saw bhai whispering and then faint sound of bangles. I smiled and understood what bhai was up to. Soon bhai was on top of bhabhi and was kissing her.

Bhabhi was also kissing her and despite their efforts to not make any sound the room filled up with slurping of tongues. My dick gained hardness and my hands went inside the pyjama and stroked it and bhai was perhaps undressing bhabhi under the quilt. I slowly turned towards them to ease my neck and to have better view.

Bhai's quilt slipped a bit and as bhai raised himself a bit, the outline of bhabhi's firm chuchi was visible with nipples jutting out. Even though she was lying the chuchi did'nt sag sidewise. It was first time in 3 years that I saw bhabhi's chuchi though I had glimpses of her cleavage quite frequently. I had untied my pyjama and took erect, hard and hot tool in my hands and slowly started to jerk it.

Then I saw bhabhi's leg coming out from quilt and encircling bhai from over the quilt. Bhai must have entered his dick in bhabhi's pussy and must have been stroking her gently because one of her chuchi was jiggling up and down while other was being sucked. There was occasional sound of kissing and bhai and bhabhi went on enjoying.

Amidst snoring of ballu they then changed position and as bhabhi was coming on top I had glimpse of bhabhi's magnificient body. Her chuchi was firm and nipples long and erect as she positioned herself and rode bhai. She had covered herself fully with quilt now and all I saw was rapid movement of her hips.

The quilt was moving up and down at a franatic pace and I could hear them panting. It was at that time I noticed that in Pinky's quilt there was rythmic movement. I understood the whole scenario and put my hand in her quilt. My hands directly went to her pussy and caught her fingering herself. I squeezed her pussy with my palms and juices dripped on my hand.

I silently moved inside her quilt,she resisted and before could do anything I embraced her with my free hand and cupped her chuchi. She must have pulled up her T shirt earlier for I felt her nipples. With one hand I fingered her furiously and with other started tweaking her nipples. I whispered oye pinky tu bhi jaag rahi hai aur bhai ko pelte dhek rahi aur mai bhi wahi kar raha hoon.

Tu mera jhar de mai tera jhar doonga. Pinky was in extreme pleasure and held my dick. Bhabhi was now moaning very softly which made us more horny. I had inserted two fingers in Pinky's chute and adjusted myself to take one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked them furiously. Her whole body tensed and she oozed out gallons of juices.

She furiously jerked my lund and within minutes I too pumped out my cum in pinky's hands. But bhai and bhabhi were still continuing albeit now it was at furious pace. Both of us witnessed them climaxing soon and room was filled with their huffing sound. Pinky tried to free herself from my grip but I dozed off cupping both of her chuchi.

She tried for some time to get free but later surrendered and she too must have dozed off. I woke up early in the morning to find both bhai and bhabhi moving out of the room. Bhai had to go to Chandigarh to catch flight. I then had my oppurtunity and very gently kissed Pinky and gently stroked her chuchi.

Then I reached for her skirt and unzipped it and very gently removed it along with her panty. She was now almost fully nude except the T shirt which was fully up. My kisses woke her and she protested. I did'nt say a word and just started sucking her nipples. They reacted to my suck and tongue play and her body gave in to wave of lust and her nipples got erect.

My dick was fully erect and started to poke her. She whispered nayan sirf oral tak hi rehna aage nahi...... And I kept on playing with her body trying to hit most sensitive spots. Gradually she started responding with kisses and would lick my face also. I again fingered her and found she was already wet down there. I then came on top of her and she immediately protested and tried to push me.

I rubbed my dick lying on top of her and in order to control her said pinky bus ragadunga.... Please karne de and kept of rubbing and in process started to search her love hole. Soon I located the entry point and kissed her and inserted my tongue inside her mouth. She welcomed it and as she played with my tongue I gave a mild thrust and the toppa of my dick found its way inside her pussy.

She immediately reacted and tried hard to push me. I grabbed her hands and pinned her down keeping her hands above her head and gripping them. I then further pushed inside and her movement to pull herself out in fact helped me to go deep inside her.

Once I was totally inside her I pleaded pleaseee Pinky kal raat bhai to dekh nahi raha jaata please ek baar kar lene de and simultaneously started to pump her gently. She closed her eyes and I continued to pump her and lick her neck, nipples. After a while I felt she too started to meet my thrust with mild movements of her.

I left her hands and she held my head and kissed me furiously. She whispered Nayan aur zor se pleasee haan haan. I increased the pace and whispered pehele to manaa kar rahi thi, kyon, she said bahut mazaa aa raha hai uffff bus karte raho and she bit my ears. I pumped her and said dekh aaj raat bhar karungaa ye le yeh lee.

She started to moan and I clamped her mouth with my hands and whispered kya kar rahi hai ballu aur dolly jaag jayenge and pumped her harder. She started to lick my hands which were on her mouth and was jerking her ass at a feverish pace. I was also pumping her with all my energy. I felt as if I was going to cum and so whispered Pinky mera jhar jayega bahar nikal lu kya.

I removed my hands from her mouth and she whispered bas karta jaa pleeeease haaan aise hee hmm chinta mat karrrr mera protectionnn haan pleeeease thoda aur zor seee. I peaked and started to cum but gave Pinky few more hard strokes after strokes. I was showered with her juices seconds later. I kissed her again and had to jump off her because I heard footsteps.

In hurry I came back to my quilt leaving my pyjama inside Pinky's quilt. It was bhabhi, she came to me and whispered Nayan uth jaa and in order to ensure that I am fully awake she pulled my quilt.

Bhabhi was shocked to find me without pyjama and my dick was still having some hardness. She then peeped inside Pinky's quilt and sternly looked at us. She threw my pyjama to me and said tum dono abhi neeche aao. Both of us Pinky and myself were terrified and bhabhi left the room.

Both of us were very scared but went downstairs. It was about morning 4 but everybody was awake. Bhai was ready to depart. My mother and Babli wept and bhabhi was in pensive mood. We had tea and nobody asked any unpleasant question. My father instructed me to drop bhai. Mausi suggested that bhabhi should also accompany us and everybody agreed.

Bhabhi then asked Pinky to come along and she too agreed. Soon we freshened up and by 5 we hit the road. We reached Chandigarh around 1 p.m. As bhai's flight was at 6 p.m and there was no way to return back same day I suggested to book a hotel. Bhai immediately agreed and we checked in a hotel booking 2 rooms initially and then it was decided that after departure of bhai, bhabhi would shift to our room.

Bhai asked me have lunch and said they would take lunch in their room only. Pinky also said she would prefer lunch in room only. Once inside the room Pinky cursed me for putting her in such a situation. I said dekh pinky mujhe kya maloom tha ki bhabhi ko pataa chal jayega. After rounds of blame and defense I finally said yaar bhabhi ko kehna hota to subah hi keh detee.

She agreed to it. When I saw she has softened her stance I blamed bhai and bhabhi. I said 22 23 saal ke ladke ladki ke saamne kutta kutti bhi karne se khada ho jaata hai, and they are humans. Pinky laughed and said mai to dekh kar apne boyfriend ko miss karne lagi aur Nayan tune uska benefit le liya.

I heaved a sigh of relief and said iska matlab you are having regular sex with your boyfriend. Pinky said yes we do it quite regularly. I teased her and asked her if she feels guilty. She boldly said no yaar, sabke saath to nahi kartee naa, kal garam ho gayee bhai aur bhabhi ko dekh kar aur jab tumne kosish ki toh khud ko rok nahi payi.

I said mere saath bhi aisa hi hua Pinky aur mera toh ek philosphy hai. She asked what philosphy, I pulled her towards me and said agar ek khoon ki sazaa maut ho aur sau khoon ki sazaa bhi maut toh sau khoon kyon na karu. She licked my ears and said Nayan tu ek number ka behenchod haraami hai. I kissed her and our tongues played with each other.

My hands followed her contours of shapely waist and caressed her. I inserted my hands inside her T shirt and cupped her chuchi. She then asked me naughtily Nayan ek gal hai, I kept on kissing her neck and said haan bol. She asked bhai ki shaadi ko kitne saal ho gaye. I replied 3 saal, she then asked me aur bhai kitne din bhabhi ke saath kiye.

I left her and exclaimed oh teri ! Yaar jis saal shaadi hue sirf 15 ya 20 din aur Neha ki shaadi ke samay ek mahina, yaar in totality mein consider kare to not more than 3 months isse liye bhai kal hum sab ke saamne hi shuru ho gaye. Pinky kissed me hard on lips and said aur ek baat main jaanti hoon ki jab tak ladki sex nahi karti woh sambhal sakti hai par ek baar iska

( she held my dick ) swaad mil gaya to control karna mushkil ho jaata hai, jaisa kal raat mere saath hua. My jaw dropped open. She meaning fully winked and continued haan agar sati savitri hai to...... I kissed her and pulled out her T shirt and started kissing her shoulder. She undid my jeans and soon both of us were naked. I started licking her.

She had magnificient chuchi with deep brown nipples. I kept on kissing her oval navel and rubbed her chute. She had trimmed her pubic hairs and soon I was deep down there deep throating her. She was moaning without any inhibition and held my head tightly with her legs and was rubbing her tighs on my face. Her moans made me hotter and I sucked her greedily.

She started to cum when I spared her chute and asked her to suck my lund. She started to lick my lund with her tongue without taking it inside her mouth. She made it totally wet with her saliva. I couldnot wait and asked her to take doggy position. I entered her from rear and started stroking her gently holding her waist. Within minutes she started her hip movement and increased the pace.

Her moaning grew loud and I switched on T.V to control her moans going out of the room. She was hmmmm aaah huuuuuuuuu ooooohhh Nayyyan kittttna aaaachhhhaaaa huuuuuuuu aaaaaah karooooooo naaaaaaaa huuuuuuummmmmm pleeeeaseeee nippppplessss koooo dabaoooooo haaaan aurrrrrrrr bheeeeeetaar taaaak aaaaooooo naaaaaaa haaaaaan aisssse

kaaaarteeeeee haaaaan haaaaaaan ummmmmmm kisssssssss karoooooooo pleeeeeasssse nayaaan seedhaaaa kar rrrr ke daaaalo aur pleeeeeaaaassszzz nipppleeee bhiiiii ummmmmmm suckkkkk karooooo. I was doing as she was demanding and came on top of her and sucked and fucked her.

She held the pillows and was wildly swinging her head and matching my thrust with hers. Her continuous moans with demands was driving me crazy. After a while she nearly shouted naaayaaan haaaaan thooooda theddda haaaaan aiiiseee phirrrrr karrrr bahuuuuut maaaazzzzza kaaaarrrrta rahhhhhh ummmmm ohhhhhh maiiiiii buuuuusssss aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

huuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaah ohhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmm esssssssssssss hoooooooo rahhhhhhhhaaaaaa haiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh esssssssssssss huuuummmmmm. At that time I was in top speed and her face contorted out of pleasure her half closed half open eyes and tongue continuously wetting her own lips made my journey to peak faster.

I was just a few shots away and her juices were dripping on my balls. I kissed her lips and was welcomed by the wetness of her saliva. Our tongues got entangled and then I raised myself on my elbows. She spread her legs wide giving me full access to go deep down. I almost fully withdrew my 6 incher and rammed back in force.

My hands were near her neck so she turned her head and started licking my arm while I gave her deep thrust. I was just a few seconds away from my destination and soon I started to cum. To enhance my pleasure she gave circular motion to her ass and I discharged my load deep inside her chute. As I slumped on her she kept on licking my ear and whispered Nayan tu mast chodta hai.

She then whispered aaj raat bhabhi ko chodega. I reacted and got up but she pulled me down and kissed me hard and then resumed licking my ears and face and whispered koi ** karne nahi bol rahi hoon aur jab tu apni cousin ko chod sakta hai to mauka milne se usko kyon nahi. I said Pinky tu marwayigee.

She kept on whispering accha b taa kal raat jab tu mere bistar mein aakar meri chuchi se khela aur fingering ki aur subah subah chod bhi liya to kyon tujhe darr nahi laga. I kept mum. She continued is liye kyonki tujhe malum tha ki mai garam ho gayi hoon aur jab ek bar fingering kar lee to mera subah manaa karne se bhi tu manaa nahi aur main hi maan gai.

Kal dekha nahi ki kaise bhabhi bhai ke upar chad kar mazzaa le rahi thi, main jaanti hun ki use aur chaiye. Pehele use hum dono milkar garam kar denge phir tu bas ek baar kar de phir bhai se chuph kar saari zindagi karwayegi. I smiled at her devilish mind and asked her aur tu apni bataa.

She sexily smiled back and said sach bolu to tere saath din mein bhaiya aur raat mein saiya jaisa hisaab ban gaya hai, tu jab chahe mujhe chod sakta hai. To arouse me she said do you know bhabhi has perfect figure and that her nipples are pink. Her description was having effect and my lund was getting erect again.

She slapped my dick with light hand and said tu sahi mein bahut kamina hai aur agar tujhe Neha aur Babli ki bhi mil jaye to tu chodega nahi aur pata nahi kyon mujhe tujh jaise hi aache lagte hai. She then kissed my lund and said isse bachaa kar rakh raat ko bahut mehnat karni hai. It was 3.30 p.m and she invited me for taking shower together.

Pinky told me that bhabhi cornered her as soon as I left with bhai. Bhabhi stood on high moral ground and lectured Pinky. She went to the extent of asking wether I raped her. Pinky denied and said she opposed initially but when the way I caressed her boobs, massaged her vagina and sucked her nipples caused ripples of pleasure wave and she too then participated.

Pinky told she had reached point of no return and anybody in her place would have done the same. Pinky also told bhabhi that all this situation arose because both of us were wide awake and witnessed hot, steamy sex session of bhai and bhabhi. Bhabhi told me that she was shocked to learn about it. Bhabhi was further shocked when Pinky told her that in hotel also we had sex.

She told bhabhi the root of our relationship had been bhai's sex. Bhabhi cursed her for blaming her for our misdeed. Pinky calmly said when the desire for sex reaches a threshold nobody can stop and that she would continue having sex with me till I refuse.

Bhabhi was shocked and there ensued a long debate with bhabhi on morals and finally Pinky challenged bhabhi saying there is hell lot of difference between what she is preaching and in practice. Pinky said bhabhi was perplexed at Pinky's audacity when she said if bhabhi allows us to have sex with she being a mute spectator and then she if is able to control herself to my sexual advances then only she would agree with bhabhi.

Bhabhi said she has gone mad but Pinky was adamant and promised that she would never ever show her face to her. Bhabhi said Pinky I will not accept any such proposition because she knows she is correct. Pinky provoked bhabhi by saying it is easy to stand on high moral ground without testing oneself and that she is speaking all these things because maybe she did'nt get any opportunity.

Bhabhi told me that it somehow bruised her ego and after a while she bit the bait ( though today she has no regrets ). Bhabhi said that she would demonstrate self control. Pinky agreed to it and said bhabhi you will not act sternly with Nayan till the matter is resolved. She then asked bhabhi if she has night gown.

Actually both of them had forgot that and Pinky called me and said Nayan we have forgot to bring nightie so pls buy two, one for me and one for bhabhi. When I queried about her choice she said for me bring as per your liking and handed over the mobile to bhabhi. Bhabhi also gave no specific instruction. Somehow, I got haunch of events to unfold and became nervous.

For Pinky I chose frock type which as per image of model would be upto her thighs and for bhabhi little longer longer upto her knees. I got nervous at the very thought of what Pinky had suggested this afternoon ( about bhabhi ). Thinking of bhabhi and the thoughts of possibility of fucking her started doing tricks on my lund. I had never had regular sex leave aside threesome.

I started thinking what if I fail to get erection. My mind raced to all sorts of anti climax and I decided that I should take aphoridisac. I reached a medicine shop and payed a hefty amount for the medicine. I gulped a capsule and kept the remaining in car. When I reached hotel I saw Pinky and bhabhi waiting for me in lobby.

They were hungry and we had dinner in hotel only. Bhabhi was normal but her voice seemed to be strained. We returned back to room. Once inside the room Pinky surveyed the nightie and gave it to bhabhi so that she can select one. Bhabhi went to bathroom to change. At that time Pinky told me about the challenge.

Fear gripped me and I said Pinky if you are proved wrong then both of us will be in big trouble. Pinky laughed at my nervousness and winked at me and said atleast that gives us one more opportunity to enjoy. I kissed her and said by god I want to marry you. She passionately kissed me and whispered into my ears Nayan sab tere upar hai ( nayan everything depends on you ).

I was still very tense and the kiss did'nt cause any upward movement of my lund. Bhabhi came out of the bathroom and looked sexy in her gown while Pinky went to bathroom to change. Her boobs were held loosely by the cups of the gown and the pinkish glow of the skin was glowing. Bhabhi didnt say anything and turned towards the mirror.

The gown was having deep cut from back side and her smooth skin was visible. Bhabhi combed her hairs and I kept on looking at her trying to initiate a conservation but could'nt. Then she raised her hands to tie her hairs in a bun and in mirror I saw her smooth arm pits. Bhabhi came to the extra bed and swithched on the T.V. I said bhabhi you sleep here I will manage there.

She said no that is for both of you quite sarcastically. Pinky saved the me as she came out from the bathroom. I quickly entered the bathroom and undressed and went to shower. I felt relaxed under that lukewarm water. Bhabhi came to my mind and I jerked. It responded and I came out of shower realising I dont have anything to wear for the night.

I wrapped the bathroom gown provided by the hotel and came out. The lights had been switched off and both of them were watching t.v. I joined Pinky on the bed. After some time bhabhi pretended to sleep and Pinky tuned in FTV. Pinky put on blanket and both of us were watching t.v. I put my hands on her waist and drew her nearer to me.

She then swithced off t.v and turned to my side and we kissed and while I sucked her lips slurping sound filled the room, soon our tongues were fighting it out for supremacy. My hands roamed around her body feeling her curves. I could feel the erection of her nipples as I gently massaged her chuchi (boobs).

As I was kissing her neck Pinky whispered nayan jitna aawaz kar sakta hai kar aur mera gown utar kar har jagah kiss kar aur phir dekh bbhabhi tujhse kaise karwati hai ( nayan make all sort of erotic sounds and then see how bhabhi falls on to your lap ). I whispered back Pinky tu hi kaafi hai bhabhi ko chod (Pinky you are good enough and lets forget bhabhi).

My hands slipped under her gown and I caressed her ass. She was not wearing panty. Slowly I started to pull up her gown and then finally removed it. Pinky moaned ohh nayan it feeels sooooooo goood hummmmm pleaseeeee tweakkkkkk my nippleeeees ahhhhh yessssss loud enough to be heard by bhabhi. Our kissing was noisy and to tell you the truth my lund was not even half erect.

The thrill was missing and I was still a bit tense knowing bhabhi is watching us made me feel like an porn actor. I sucked Pinky's nipples and did all sort of things but the pleasure I got from her in morning and afternoon was missing. She touched my tool and must have felt my feelings. She started licking my ears and whispered nayan I understand now let us enjoy and to do hell with bhabhi.

She went down and she started nibbling my nipples. A strange pleasure wave travelled across my body, Pinky kept on moving down and opened my bath gown and kissed my lund from top of my undies . She gradually pulled it down and started licking my lund. The hot saliva of her tongue circling around my toppa of lund sent ripples after ripples.

My lund responded and started gaining strength and was fully erect in no time. I grabbed Pinky and pulled her up and licked her and went down licking her boobs, navel and then finally vagina. As I licked it she spread her legs and I sucked her. She moaned uuuuunggghhhhh aaaah aaaeeeeeeessssssss oooooohhhhhh hmmmmmm.

She twisted her body and I stopped sucking her and as I climbed up her body she turned and I started kissing her entire back. My erect lund poked her ass as I reached her neck and she laughed mildly hu hum hu hum when I tingled her neck with my tongue. She again came on top of me and tingled my nipples with her wet tongue. As she did it I arched my ass upwards in natural reaction to enter her.

From the dim light coming from bathroom I could see naughtiness in her eyes and she whispered phir kosish kar (try again). She again sucked this time harder and I again tried but failed. I grabbed her head and and pulled her down and kissed her. We played with each other with full passion.

Pinky would allow me to suck, kiss, lick all her curvaceous body and as I would try to enter her she would naughtily manage to get out. This was driving me crazy and now my lund which was hot and hard demanded immediate attention of pussy walls. During this play we took up 69 position and I was from top sucking her wet choot and my lund pointing towards her mouth was licked by her and it was towards bhabhi's bed.

Amidst our moans I heard heavy breathing. I turned and looked at bhabhi, pinky craned her neck to have a look too. Pinky then glided herself on bed and came near me and whispered nayan bhabhi is perhaps hot and she is going to bathroom and asked me to try my luck with bhabhi. Before I could react she was in bathroom.

The condition of my lund was so hot that it could have fucked even babli. I stood up with my erect lund. Pinky was there inside bathroom with bathroom door wide open. This increased illumination in room. I could see bhabhi looking at my lund breathing heavily. I took few steps to reach her bed. Bhabhi closed her eyes as I sat on her bed. I slowly pulled the blanket from her legs.

I saw her gown was up and her neatly trimmed pubic hairs. Bhabhi had removed her hands from her choot. She was still breathing heavily as I totally removed her blanket. Her chuchi was moving up and down. The movement of her firm chuchi and the erection of her nipples creating an impression on thin cotton gown were driving me crazy and my lund became hot with desire of fucking her.

I bent myself and kissed her toes which gradually turned into wet licks. I was unmindful as to when Pinky sneaked in swithched on tv and the room was filled with music. As I saw her she went to bathroom and closed the door. Bhabhi momentarily opened her eyes and may be looked for perhaps Pinky and closed her eyes once again. I licked her both toes with eyes on her chuchi.

My mind worked overtime to find most pleasurable path upto her chuchi which were heavily moving up and down. My licks kept on moving upwards till I reached her thighs. I gently parted her thighs to expose her choot. I buried my face there and licked her inner thighs without touching her choot while my hands sneaked inside her gown.

I gently massaged her navel and finally reached her firm chuchi. I felt her nipples and gently tweaked them. Bhabhi shuddered in pleasure and twisted her ass so as to position her choot over my tongue. I felt her choot walking down to my tongue which lapped up the opportunity and kissed and then started sucking. For the first time she moaned aaaahhhh and thrust her choot on my face.

My hands got busy removing her gown and she wriggled on bed to help me and finally from the corner of my eyes I saw she herself pulled out her gown. As I dug my tongue into her choot she started to thrust her ass more rapidly. I felt steady flow of juices and could feel her body getting stiff. I stopped sucking her picked her up and came to double bed.

I took her swollen nipples in my mouth and licked it with mouth ful of saliva and wetting it. Bhabhi arched up and moaned in pleasure aaagggghhhh ooooooooohhhhhhh ummmmnnnnnnnnn. She still kept her eyes closed and her face expressed the pleasure she was having.

I then sucked and nibbled her nipples and with one hand played with her nipple and the other hand was caressing her navel and going gradually to her choot. As my hand reached her chute the fully wet chute welcomed my fingers and my fingers entering her chute and my sucking her lips were well coordinated.

Bhabhi wet lips welcomed me and she too started kissing me uuuunnnmm uuuuunnnmm aah huuuuuuummmmmnnnnn. For a brief moment I left her choot and held her hands and put it on my lund. She opened her eyes on feeling hot lund. She measured the thickness with two fingers encircling the girth and the depth it will penetrate with her palms.

Our eyes met and I saw she was now driven by lust. After kissing my tongue went near her ears and licked her earlobes and I whispered bhabhi tainu roop ka khazana ho (bhabhi you are treasure of beauty ).

As I licked her earlobes she rubbed her cheeks with my cheeks and kept on moaning softly huuuuunmmm uuooonnnnggghhh aaaaaaaggggghhhhhhh hhhhmmmm uuuuuuoooooogghhhhhh ahah hannnaaaaa and I whispered into her ears bhabhi I first had a glimpse of your cleavage when the maid did'nt turn up and your pallu slipped while mopping the floor, I was so hot that I had to go to toilet to masterbate.

Bhabhi spread her legs wide and put one leg over mine and rubbed her legs with mine as I dug deep into her choot and massaged the walls of her choot. Bhabhi took both her hands over her head and I quickly licked her armpits. She half moaned and half giggled hhun hun aaaaaaauuuuungggggghhhh. She arched upwards her lower part of the body.

She wanted my lund desperately and mumbled pppleeeaseeee nayan ab pleeasse ohhhhhhhh abbbbb nahiiii rahaaaaa jaaataaaa hummmghhhhhh ppppppplease daal deeeeeeee naaa masallllll de mujheeeee pleaseeeee nayan she was violently jerking and twisting and I came on top of her. She guided my lund at the entrance and moaned puurrrrrra ghusssssaaaa de.

She was so wet that my first shot glided all the way to boundry. I was pleasantly surprised when I felt Pinky's tongue oner my back and rubbing her chuchi on my back. As I stopped to enjoy Pinky's nudges bhabhi desperately almost begged pleeeaseee nayan zorrr se kaarrrr na. I started pumping her furiously.

Pinky came in front and sucked bhabhi's nipple while I fully concentrated in pumping her. Bhabhi was now almost mad with pleasure. I took her legs on my shoulder held her legs and grinded her choot making thap thap thap rythmic sound and bhabhi's moan haann uummmghh haann ummaaahh. Pinky kissed bhabhi and then both took out their tongues and played.

Pinky asked bhabhi bataoo na mazzaa aa raha hai (bhabhi tell us wether you are having fun ). Bhabhi replied haaaaaaaannnnn piiiinnnkyyyyyy baaaahuuuuuuuuuuuutttttt ohhhh nayaaaannnn. Pinky greedily said bhabhi mujhe bhi mazzaa do naa and said nayan tu peeche se kar bhabhi mera choot suck karegi (bhabhi I also want some fun pls suck my pussy).

I took out my lund bhabhi was in great hurry. She quickly turned and buried her face in Pinkys choot. I entered her from rear spreading her legs wide apart. Bhabhi's ass perfectly fitted in my crotch and once again I pumped her. She was nearing her orgasm and within minutes she came oozing gallons. I quickly withdrew and asked Pinky to come.

Bhabhi rolled away and I positioned in pinky's choot and continued to fire at rapid pace. I grabbed her chuchi and fucked her hard. Both of us were moaning and challenging each other. I was mumbling ye le ye le pinkyyyy ye aur le hhhmmm (take this pinky take this ) and pinky saying thodddaa aurrrr thodaaaa aurrrrrr hummmm busssssss ittttnaaaaa hiiii dummmm haiiiiiii (give more give more, is this all you got ).

I withdrew from her choot and positioned the toppa at her annus opening and jerked my ass forward. My lund was so soaked with both of them juices that about half of my 6 incher slided in. I felt pinky shuddering and she became standstill. Then with another jerk I was fully inside her asshole and I gave one powerpacked thrust by pulling almost full lund out and then putting it back in depths at lightening speed.

Pinky pleaded nayaaan pls thoda dheere. I again gave her similar power packed stroke and said now pinky feel my power. She kept mum and I increased the time interval between strokes but the intensity remained the same. By 6 or 7 stroke I felt Pinky grinding her ass on my crotch when I am deep inside her. It gave me amazing pleasure.

I then started to give circular motion to my hips going in. Pinky moaned uuummmmmmmmm aiseeeee heee karrrrrrrr ummmmmm . I started ding it with all my energy when I felt tension building up in my lund. I moaned and asked bhabhi to finger Pinky. Bhabhi obliged pinky and she fingered and I screwed her with all my might. Pinky was surfing pleasure waves expertly.

She was moaning ooogghhhh haaan bhaaaabhi, nayaaaan karteeee oissssshhhhh huuummmghhhh thissssss hmmmmppphhhh issssssssss heeeavennnnnn. I reached my peak and started to cum and once again gave her power packed strokes. After I was drained I was panting lying near her and she kissed me, bhabhi continued to finger her.

I sucked her chuchi hard and took over from bhabhi in fingering her. She came after quite some time and was panting. She slumped beside me. I then came in between both the ladies. I put my arms around them and held their chuchi. While pinky closed her eyes bhabhi tried to get up.

I did'nt let her go and said comomn bhabhi lets take rest like this only. I gently kept on caressing her chuchi. Bhabhi turned towards me and put her leg on my leg that I felt her juices. She put her arms on my stomach and soon all three of us were sleeping.

I had sound sleep and woke up to find bhabhi was giving my lund french bath. She was wiping my lund with wet towel. She wiped my balls also. I smiled at her and said kyon bhabhi phir se mood ho raha hai. Bhabhi stood up straight and posed in front of me and challengingly asked me khada hoga tera.

I was really tired but her gleaming sexy body was so desirable that one can never feel contented. It was like rab ne chappar phad ke sex ka sukh diya. I said kosish karogi to surely khada hoga. I asked her time and she said 3 baj rahe hai. I said we still have one hour. Pinky was sleeping and we went to bathroom. After setting hot and cold water we entered the shower.

Bhabhi hugged me and stood over her toes to reach my lips. Her nipples rubbed my nipple and we kissed each other passionately. I held her from waist slowly caressing her there. I engaged myself in realising my favorite fantasy ie foamed her beautiful sexy body and explored her contours. She too foamed my lund, pubic hair and my balls and cleaned it.

Bhabhi enjoyed my caresses and surprised me when she told me that she is jealous of Pinky. I kept on playing with her and asked her the reason. She said I do not want to share you with her but as the situation is her relationship with me was courtesy Pinky and she can not stop her from enjoying with me.

I consoled her and said Pinky is a guest and she would be going back within a week and then it will be us only. Bhabhi kissed me and held my lund and stroked it. I felt good but the pleasure I used to get was missing may be perhaps due to excessive sex in last 24 hours. Bhabhi then took my lund inside her mouth and sucked it hard. This was new experience to me.

Pinky had been licking my dick and I used to feel warmth of her tongue but this was heavenly. The warmth of her mouth tingled the right chords and I could feel my lund growing in size inside her mouth. She kept on sucking till it had attained full glory. I closed the shower and positioned her on platform near wash basin. I entered her and bhabhi hugged me.

I started to stroke her gently and she encouraged me by licking my shoulders and kissing my neck. Her legs were around my ass and hands tightly hugged me. There was continuous rubbing of her nipples and mine and was giving me divine pleasure. We kissed each other and the wetness of her mouth drove wave after wave of pleasure.

The position we were in gave us problem when I increased power of my thrust as bhabhi would slide back. I then held her tightly and lifted her up and pinned her against a wall. Bhabhi held my neck and tightly wrapped her legs around my ass. I started giving her powerful strokes.

Bhabhi started moaning ohhhhh nayaaan hhhhmmm ohhhhh aaaah ummmmm kitnaaaaaa sonaaaaaaaaa laaaagtaaaaaaa haaaaiiiii ummmmmm haiiiiiiiii maaaaiiiii uuunnnmm maaaaaarrrrr jaaaaanwaaaaaaaa ummmmmm aaaaahhhhhhhh aaahhhh ohhhuumm tujheeeeee mazaaaaa aaa rahaaaaa haiiii. I didnt reply and bent my body to reach her nipples.

I pumped her at furious pace and sucked her nipples and even softly bit them and she also bit me hard on my shoulder. Her mouth was wide open with upper jaw teeths were on my shoulder digging my flesh and tongue lapping my flesh and saliva flowing freely and dripping down and strange sound of satisfaction ooonmmmnmnmnnmnmn coming.

Her teeths caused pain and pleasure both and then I started to cum. As I was finishing she started to cum and I dug my lund deep inside her and kept it there till she was done. I allowed her to stand on her feet. Once again we took bath and cleaned ourselves. Pinky was waiting for us and winked at bhabhi and said now it is 3 is to 2 and entered bathroom. I requested her to hurry as the sooner we start for journey the better it was.

We hit the road within an hour. Both the ladies were joking and pulling my leg. I was enjoying their jokes and slowly the discussion came around as to what ever happened was not supposed to happen. Bhabhi started repenting and said she is feeling guilty. She admitted that she has very strong sexual urge but she should have controlled her urge.

I became nervous and blurted out why all this high morals now, you should have not done. Pinky was very calm and snubbed me. She consoled bhabhi and encouraged her to vent out her feelings. Bhabhi's continuous wail of morals was driving me crazy and I stopped the car in front of dhabba for tea and snacks. I am not a regular smoker but due to tension I smoked.

Both the ladies remained inside the car and Pinky was listening to bhabhi. After tea and snacks we again started our journey. Now bhabhi was not crying and Pinky asked her if she can ask her few questions. Bhabhi nodded. Pinky asked her bhabhi tell me before marriage wether any body had caressed her sexy body or not.

After a while bhabhi said woh to is duniya ki har ek ladki ke saath hota hai. Pinky then asked wether she enjoyed those sweet nothings or not. Bhabhi smiled but did'nt say a word. Pinky then insisted if you don't speak out then there is no point. Bhabhi reluctantly said yes few times she enjoyed also.

Pinky told that she is not the only one who has enjoyed infact every girl must have felt the same way. Pinky said she felt the same way when she was touched at right places. Pinky then asked bhabhi honestly tell me wether all these nudges came from outsiders. Bhabhi kept mum and there was silence. I remembered how I had nudged few of my relatives pretending them to be accidental.

Finally bhabhi said no. Pinky then asked her was it not wrong to enjoy nudges deliberate or accidental of relatives. Bhabhi and I also accepted that. Pinky said I am sure bhabhi kahin na kahin kabhi na kabhi kisse ne aapki ( she gently squeezed her chuchi and I saw it in rear view mirror ) inko dabaya hoga aur you must have enjoyed it.

Bhabhi laughed and said tere kaun dabaata tha kya yehi nayan ? Pinky too laughed and said nahi yeh nahi, baad me bataungi. Pinky continued with her speech and said it is just perception bhabhi, we treat sex as such a big thing. She then suddenly asked bhabhi kal raat aap jo nayan ke baare keh rahin thi woh sach hai kya. Now bhabhi was trapped.

Bhabhi had to admit the truth and nodded. Pinky asked her bhabhi why you showed your vital assets to nayan. Bhabhi got annoyed and said o.k o.k pinky you have proved me a whore, bus khush. Pinky very calmly said bhabhi if you are whore then 90 percent of today's women are whores and being a student of phychology I was just trying to strike balance between you and your innerself.

I know you are afraid now that I also know the incident but I assure you that it will remain in my heart. I was astonished at Pinky's intelligence. Pinky said bhabhi I am not advocating incest but if two adults have committed it then if they are not comfortable with the relation they should forget it as a fantasy or like me, aap ki bhasa mein whore, enjoy it as biological need.

She then asked me Nayan tujhe koi problem hai to bol. I got senti and said oye Pinky I don't know about right or wrong par mera to ek hi philosphy hai, if we sister fuckers can fantacise about our bhabhi, sisters, cousins etc etc seeing their figure and masterbate then we are imagining of fucking them so if it turns out to be reality without ** then it is o.k with me.

Oye pinky, bhabhi ko tere saamne promise karta hoon ki aankh utha kar bhi nahi dekhunga. Pinky laughed heartily and asked and if bhabhi comes to you then, I replied in same tone toh kasam se gaand ki seal mai hi kholunga. Bhabhi also laughed out loudly.

Pinky then said do you people know gays and lesbians were there, and rattled out few names which I do'nt remember, but now people are coming out and expressing themselves. She said may be relation like ours must be there it is just that we do'nt know. I pondered over it and blurted out hummn hota to hai Pinky in every community hota hoga but why are we wasting our time like this yaar sabki pasand apni apni.

We were nearing our home and as I was parking the car I heard bhabhi telling Pinky aaj raat tak main mai score 3 - 3 kar dungi. Pinky laughed and bhabhi smiled and then said Pinky thank you.

We took bath and played with each others body just like a newly married couple. I foamed Pinky's chuchi, flat stomach, ass cheeks and long legs. She did the same with me and played with my balls. I tried to have her again but she refused saying save your energy for the night. Finally we got ready and came out of room and went to lobby.

I rang bhai and asked him when he plans to go to airport. He said he would be coming in minutes and he would be checking out soon. When bhai and bhabhi came to lobby bhai said Nayan you only come and let the ladies be at hotel only. Soon I dropped bhai in airport. As I was on my way back Pinky called me and said as they were not having any extra clothes so I should buy two nightie for them so that they can change.

After few moments she sent me SMS saying sexy nightie : transparent ho to accha. I went to mall and purchased two black color lingerie thinking everything would be visible due to contrast. Then bought shorts for myself. I felt nervous thinking of fucking bhabhi and thought what would happen handling two women.

Just for the sake of avoiding klpd type thing I went to medicine shop as well and bought ayurvedic medicine to enhance sexual power. Then in comfort of my car I went thru the manual which suggested I should take medicine two hours before act. It was already 7 so I gulped down one capsule. I felt very nervous and returned back to hotel.

I found bhabhi and Pinky in lobby were discussing something. We decided to take dinner in hotel restaurant and it was good to see bhabhi joking and talking freely with me . After dinner we went to our room. I gave them their lingerie and went to bathroom and did deep breathing to ease my nervousness. Then again I took hot water bath and came out wearing my shorts.

I was greeted with giggles and my jaw dropped wide open. Both of them had changed and were looking great in lingerie. The lingerie barely covered their ass mounds and for the first time I saw bhabhi's silky long shapely legs. Her magnificient chuchi was almost visible and her nipples were creating impression. I was enjoying the view with open mouth.

Pinky was tying her hairs and her entire back was visible. There was only two strings on her back and and her ass looked more sexy because she had crossed her legs. It gave instant erection to me. I was then shocked to hear bhabhi's annoyed tone Nayan what have you purchased, how mean of you. Pinky giggled at this and asked innocently kyon bhabhi kya hua.

Bhabhi said iss nightie mein to sab kuch open hai, I don't understand what it is covering, aur Nayan kya soch kar tune isse kharida. Her tone was so dominating that I mumbled out lame excuse. Pinky naughtily said bhabhi aapka devar shayad kuch dekhna chahta hai. Bhabhi frustatingly said yeh kya dekhega, pichle teen saal se isko kitna dikhane ke kosish ke aur bahut kuch dikhaya bhi par is gadhe ko kuch samaj hi nahi aaya.

Pinky laughed and said par is gadhe ko mere saath josh aa gaya. Bhabhi also laughed and said sahi mein pinky subah to mai hairaan ho gayi, mai to man le thi ki iska khada hi nahi hota. Pinky laughed again and I said bhabhi darr lagta tha aur aapne kahan kuch kaha bus ek baar jab aapke room mein gaya tha to aapki peeth dekhi thi aur ek do baar jab aapka pallu gir gaya tha to thodi bahut dikhi thi.

Bhabhi sarcastically said sun rahi hai Pinky is gadhe ki baat and then asked me blouse ke 2 hook khule the jisse tujhe aacha nazara mile aur ghar mein koi nahi tha yeh dikha ki nahi. I recollected easily as I had masterbated thinking of those unblemished fair chuchi. I nodded my head in agreement.

Then Pinky asked me aur tu kya chahta tha ki bhabhi nangi hokar tujhe kehti ki Nayan mujhe chod, arre jaise mere saath kal himmat ki waise bhabhi ko pakad leta aur kya. I again nodded. Pinky said chal koi gal nahi chal aaj apni galti sudhar le. Bhabhi said nahi ab nahi karwana is gadhe se, dekh kaisa khada ho gaya hai iska jaise shorts phad kar bahar aa jayega aur tadapne dete hai isko aaj,

isko aaj sab dikhega par kuch milega nahi and she turned towards mirror to apply moisturiser. Pinky who was now facing toward me winked meaning fully and I went near bhabhi saying bhabhi munde ko maaf kar de and held her from behind. Pinky switched on the T.V and switched off the lights. The light of T.V was sufficient to keep the room illuminated.

I kissed bhabhi's neck and cupped her chuchi. Bhabhi said chal hat maine kaha na aaj nahi. I tweaked her nipples and Pinky pulled down my shorts. Pinky started to lick my dick and I continued to kiss bhabhi on her neck and shoulder and tweaked her both nipples and said bhabhi purae teen saal ki kasar aaj puri kar doonga.

As I continued in playing with bhabhi Pinky made my dick wet with continuous licking. When pinky stopped licking my lund I poked that wet lund into her ass cheeks and got feeling of skin to skin contact. Bhabhi was not wearing any panties. Bhabhi parted her legs and I adjusted my lund such that now it was rubbing her choot.

Pinky embraced me from behind and I could feel her firm chuchi and nipples rubbing my back. We went to bed and both of them took one nipple each in their mouth. While bhabhi sucked it softly Pinky nibbled. A strange wave of sensation engulfed and my dick was so hard that it could not be any further harder. I moaned heavily uffffffff bhabhiiii Pinkyyy koi to mera luuunddd suuckkkk karoooo.

Bhabhi kept on sucking and licking my nipples and held my lund and gently stroked it. I moaned at her strokes and bhabhi whispered dekh tunay kya miss kiya itne din. I grabbed her head and pulled her up and kissed her lips and played with her tongue. She welcomed my tongue with lot of saliva. Meanwhile pinky came on top of me and started rubbing her choot on my hard dick.

I saw her sitting erect and fondling her chuchi and rubbing her choot. Bhabhi then started licking my ear and kept on whispering aaj tujhe mai pura kha jaungi. After some time I was just lying and Pinky rubbing her choot and bhabhi licking my whole body. The pleasure was becoming unbearable and I desperately needed to fuck.

I asked them pehele kaun aayega to which bhabhi said pehele theek se hamay garam to kar. I grabbed bhabhi and tore opened her lingerie and pinned her down and took her chuchi with (really her nipples were pinkish) nipples in my mouth and sucked it. Bhabhi moaned uuuunnnn and Pinky asked me aacha nayan yeh bataa jab tune bhabhi ki aadhi chuchi deekhee thi to kaisa laga tha.

I said amidst sucking rab ki kasam us samay tak maine kissi ki dekhee tak nahi thi aur itni chikni gulaabi chuchi dekh kar muth mara tha ye soch kar ki inko chooce raha hu. Bhabhi said to le apni man ki muraad puri kar le and I started to suck, lick and nibble all at the same time. Pinky parted bhabhi's leg and started sucking her choot.

Bhabhi moaned yaaar piiiinkyyyyy thaaank yyyyou aaaah uuuuumnn. I asked pinky as to how she made bhabhi agree for threesome. Bhabhi kept on moaning peeeeenkkky tuuu kaaaarttti raaah maai baataaaati hooon hmmmmm. I removed pinky from her choot and positioned myself and entered her.

I started to give gentle strokes and bhabhi moaned out of pleasure aaaahhhhhh ummmmn naaaayaaaaan meeeriii jaaaaaan karrrrrr huuuuummmnnnn . I stopped after some strokes and teased her and said pehele bataao phir choodunga. Pinky laughed and bhabhi sherieked tuu karrr mai bolti hu.

I started again and amidst pleasure she said jaaab haan kaaarta jaaaa na tu airpooort gayaaa to maiiine hummmmnnnn pinkeeeee aaaaah ooooh seeeee pooochaaa thhhooodaaaaa teeej kaaarrrrrrrr naaaaaa haaaaan and pinky continued. I cannot write the exact chain of events but trying to write.

Bhabhi was moaning aaaanghhhh uffffff haiiiii rabbbbb ahhh unnnnmmmmm and pinky said I told bhabhi that you raped me initially but I got soooo hot that then I allowed to do everything to me and I enjoyed a lot. I told her that here also I enjoyed with you and that you want to fuck her also.

I kept on increasing the pace while Pinky continued, initially she acted like sati savitri but when I told her that we would do it again in night and that she accepts or not she too wants lund on regular basis she mellowed down. I was now fucking her with all my might and saw pinky fingering herself. Bhabhi was enjoying and kept on moaning.

She then started shuddering and sprayed her cum on my dick. Strangely I felt no where near cumming, maybe due to medicine. I took out my dick from bhabhi's choot and asked pinky to take doggy position. I stood near the bed and Pinky came near me like a greedy bitch. Bhabhi was gathering her breath. My lund had started itching and was dying for fuck.

I squeezed moisturiser from tube and applied it on lund which was already soaked with cum of bhabhi. I rubbed the left over cream on pinky's ass and the next moment spread her ass and inserted toppa of my lund in her ass hole. I had expected resistance from Pinky but she was so garam after seeing me fucking bhabhi that she did'nt object.

As the toppa entered she whimpered and pleaded nayaaaan dheeeere dheeere dalll pleaseee. I again gave a jerk and my lund was so slippery that it entered half way. Pinky started pleading nooooo darddddd hooota. Bhabhi understood what I was doing and she slid under Pinky and started sucking her nipples. I stood still and pinky's pain started to subside within seconds.

She then moaned aaaah pooora dal de aaaachaaa lagta hai. I pumped her and was fully inside her. Pinky demanded a pillow and when bhabhi gave her she rested her head. I started to pump her gently at first and then increased my speed. I was getting breathless and was grunting like huh huh huh huh and pinky hmmmn ufffffff aaanghhhghgh huh huh huh.

Bhabhi came from behind between my legs and started to lick my balls. I spread my legs to accomodate her and started thumping her at furious pace. Pinky was moving her ass to and fro and simultaneously squeezing her anus wall muscles which was milking my lund. Bhabhi kept on licking my balls and the I felt like cumming soon.

I inserted two fingers inside pinky's choot and it was oozing out juices. I fingered and pumped her ass at maximum pace I could do. My huffs grew louder and so did her moans. Finally we both reached the peak and I found pinky squeezed her ass fully tightening around my lund and orgasmed and I shooting down the walls of annus.

Both of us slumped and I was tired. We were panting as bhabhi put her head on my shoulder and all three of us dozed off.

shazia sahari picgay sex kahaniabollywood actor nude pictureasainbabesangela devi nudejuhi chawla fakehindi desi sexy storyshindi sexstores.commallu hot xxx videostarak mehta ka olta chasmahdesi aunty forumsmarathi sexy kathahot college girls suckingஉமா நைட்டிarabian porn picsmalayalam sex storeynew real sex stories in teluguchoti sex storywives undressing videosxxn sex storiessex stories in exbiibollywood actress sex kahanimalyalam sex storyindian aunty hidden camerahot sexy tamil storiestamil whoressexy stotidesi aunty jimeri maa meri biwiandhra sex imagesexbii skirtbengali boudi picturesdesi aunties toplessonly tamil hot storiestamil homely sex videosxnxx sex storiedBluefilmsixxxi seduced my cousinliterocita chotibahen incestvelamma hindi comicamazing indians xossipsex chudai story in hindimy mallu auntychachi ko chodameri phudikerala chachikerala lesbian storiesbur ki kahaniyabur pelnakamsinladkisexstorysuhagrat sex storiesbooby desi auntybhabhi sexi storieshindi font stories bhabhiurdu fonts sexy storiesstory in hindi chudaiaunties undressingshakeela imagesadult desi sex storyxxx desi blue filmshomely girl picshindi sex stories of chachilactating sex picsdesi auntys photossexy babita in tarak mehtacock smoochwww.desisexstory.comshakila tamil actressbengali porn story bookhot andhra girlpooja sex clipprone videodromantic stories telugubanglore auntyshusband swap sex stories16 inch neelam suuni sootho ulle.aunty konacked bhabhibhodia ke choute ka balatkar rap xxx ke khanie hindi mamma puku denguthabanhla sexytilugu sexsexy story in hindi with photosmami ki sexy storyhindi sex stories vasna