Click Here to Verify Your Membership
First Post Last Post
Incest The Empty Space

Somewhere in the outskirts of Bangalore city, with a chilling climate and foggy morning where people get up early for work as they have to travel a hell of a distance to their workplace crossing all the traffic jams, there was this cute family who were still sleeping like small kids, cuddled up with each other.. then suddenly  the alarm starts ringing, Suraj wakes up and disables the alarm switch off his mobile and sleeps again, Suraj is a 17 year old boy and was turning into 18 soon after 2 months, he had big plans ahead though but was at peace right now as he believes Time will lead to everything in life. Suddenly he wakes up from sleep and in a shock he looks at the wall clock, “damn its 8:00! Got to go now.. “

“hey Lux.. get up it’s 8:00 we need to hurry up, I will miss my class get up Lux…”
“Common dear when were we not late? Let me sleep for another 5 min, u switch on the geezer and start dressing up…”
Suraj: “No lux it’s not fair, get up or else I am going to… ok wait..” and Suraj snatches away the blanket in which a beautiful lady was wrapped in, wearing a white color sleeveless gown the dress was dragged high up to her knees and her soft smooth calves were shining on the morning sunlight, she with agony replies..
“Suraj, don’t ever do that it’s so cold here, give back my blanket… now”
“It’s over now common let us get ready I don’t want to be late today to college”
“Ya ya I know why are u so worried about your college, I am telling you she is just using you don’t fall for her”
“Fine let her use me! Now get up”
“Damn, ok let’s get ready”
“Hey Lux shall we have breakfast at that dhaba we saw last night?”
“aaah stop calling me like a soap! Its SriLaxmi! Take your girlfriend to that dhaba I am your Mother, I can’t let you have that junk food! I will make something very quick just give me 5 min!!”
“Oh crap mama plzz don’t make your Upma now, I don’t want to eat that..!:”
“Oh that crap keeps u healthy! Well what shall I wear for today? It’s Friday and all the ladies at my office will wear sari, let me pick… mmm this one..? no…this one?
“Hey maa put on that blue sari u look good in that”
“Fine whatever…”
Suraj’s father left both of them stranded when he was a baby saying that his mother had some extra martial affair with one of her colleague, which was actually not true! As the faith was lost both could not live in peace with each other and went for a mutual divorce, Laxmi decided to keep her son with her no matter what! And she raised him taking utmost care and never let him felt the absence of fathe, she was in fact friendlier with Suraj. She bought a house at a reasonable price with whatever earnings she has, far away from the city and kept working hard to meet the ends. Suraj on other hand was far matured than boys of his age, he learnt responsibility and value for time and money, he knew what and all his mother did, which sometimes both the parents miss. So Suraj has all that respect for his mom.
“Common dear I am ready hurry up…”
“wow mom u look hot in this sari.. are u going on a date with Avinash uncle??”
“Aah he never looks at me don’t worry… now lets run”
It was a bonding of not just mother and son, but they were thick friends too which the world wouldn’t understand and many wouldn’t care about, they fight, they love, they play, they tease each other, no matter what but they stay together. Laxmi never had a problem to teach good manners to Suraj, as he inherited that property right from the childhood, as he saw his mom struggle for life as he was growing up, Laxmi would think that he was like his grandfather (laxmi’s father). Alone in the world away from relatives and disputes, both of them were enjoying their life to the peek.

Suraj: “hey Lux why don’t we change this scooty, lets add two more wheels to our life and bring   ourselves a car!! What do u say?

Mom: “Why darling don’t you enjoy the ride sitting behind such a hot woman??”

Suraj: “Well I am blessed with such a hot lady, of course I am enjoying this tuk – tuk –tuk ride, what if it rains? I always have that fear what if you slip 
and fall down? You know very well that you are no more 20 years old! And…”

Mom: “For a correction my dear son I am 17 years experienced being 20 years woman! Think positive!! Ha ha  ha well as you said to drive this long distance and the rain blab la bla we may think of a 4 wheeler but is there anything in your mind?”

Suraj: “Great what about buying an AUDI?”

Mom: “Audi?? Then I have to do some sort of strip dance! Here after my office work!”

Suraj: “Wow, mom that’s a great idea if you strip then we can’t buy even a 2’nd hand maruthi 800!”

Mom: “Ya ya ya ask your friends ogling at me, what a dish I am! See boys of your age are staring at me!”

Suraj: “it’s because you provoke them with your tight dress and lipstick”

Mom: “ha ha ha I know, but why should I hide my beauty? Which woman has such a structure at 35 yrs ?? huh tell me?

Suraj: “37 mom its 37! Well don’t worry about the money mom, what if I will try to arrange?”

Mom: “You will arrange? But how??”

Suraj: “Ok mom stop here, here comes my college I will walk from here…”

Mom: “why here? Let me drop you near to the gate..”

Suraj: “I know your intentions mom, but none of your perverted fantasies would be fulfilled stop me here I am no more a kid mom my friends would tease me common!!”

Mom: “OK ok well then, u got money for lunch?”

Suraj: “Ya I got the money don’t worry, have a nice day mom bye..”

Mom: “Hey, you are missing something!”

Suraj: “aah common mom I am not a kid anymore to kiss you!”

Mom: “whatever rule is rule! Common kiddo give me a hug at least”

Suraj: “Love you mom, Ummma bye now get going, Avinash uncle might be waiting for u!!!”

Mom: “Love you too darling, I will come early to pick u up I promise”

It was really late for Suraj as he was hurrying up he was caught by 4 guys he would not like to see, as they would keep ragging him all the time! “Hey Suraj! How come you are not seen these days man? Where is your girlfriend? I thought you would introduce her to me once,” another guy joined bullying “Why he would need a girlfriend bro? he already had an item at home itself!” “hell yeah she is indeed a hot item, mmm atleast introduce your mother to me kid! She is becoming more and more hot these days, did you see guys how her breasts grew bigger by last 6 months?”  “Ya I saw her cleavage 3 days back when she bent down to pick something!”  “what is it kid? How come your mom’s breast is growing big? Whats the secret? Huh? Are you massaging her boobs at night?”

Suraj: “not a word about my mother!”
Amith: “oh ya or else what will u do? Huh? You mother fucker, what would you do?”
“May be I would kick your ass and shove your buddies inside your ass” A stern voice came from behind, a big bulky gym body was standing with his hands folded.
Suraj: “Don’t waste your time for them Gorge they are not worth you, lets go to class.”
Gorge was from Kenya and was classmate and a good friend of Suraj. As Suraj would teach him the subjects well Gorge makes sure that he is not hurt by anybody! Apart from that they were also a good partners in cricket. Both of them entered the class while the lecturer was busy scribbling something on board “Ok dear students and the late comers who think I would not notice, here is an assignment for you, solve these problems by this weekend and show it me on Monday, it will be added benefit for improving your grades, will continue the rest of Maxwell’s equations in the next class.
Suddenly a message came on Suraj watsapp “hey Suraj, why didn’t you call me last night?”
Suraj text back “oh dear I was not feeling well these days not even coming to college!”
….. “idiot turn back and see!”
Suraj: “I am grounded! I thought you were coming after some 3 4 days!”
Shalini: “and you thought u can fool me all the time you sucker”
Gorge: “easy guys don’t fight, it’s Friday and I got passes for that new pub which we wanted to go last Friday!”
Shalini: “what the Fff, really? How did you manage? You are awesome Gorge will enjoy tonight”
Suraj: “thanks for saving my ass buddy”
Shalini: “I am still mad at you Suraj unless you… “
Shalini comes very near to Suraj and tells him in his ear “unless u lick me there and drink my juices!”
Suraj: “Shalini I just had my breakfast don’t make me puke!”
Gorge: “hey buddy text aunty about the passes tonight lets rock!”
Suraj: “ya I will, she will be more than happy!”
Suraj texts his mom … hey mom tonight we are going out! Gorge got passes!
…. What? Are you mad? I am in a sari! How can I come along?....
                                …..Dont worry maa, u are not going to dance anyway!....
…. Ok will text u later your Avinash uncle is looking for me bye….
                                … ya ya ya don’t get too tired, tell him to go easy on you maa…
… you are such a rascal, ok dear miss u bye umma…
Suraj: “hey gorge first we will go for some shopping we will have to buy some dress for mom”
Gorge: “sure buddy as you plan”
Shalini: “don’t worry Suraj, Gorge is already having a hard on knowing your Mom is coming out tonight!”
Suraj: “you are such a bitch!”

It was Friday evening all the employs were rushing to malls and pubs struggling through the traffic and Lakshmi was struck as well, somehow she managed to come to pick up Suraj at his college main gate there is a tea stall where she would wait for him every day, she parked her scooty there and was adjusting her hair and a little of makeup. Soon Suraj and his two friends came, Gorge was really taken by surprise it was after two weeks he saw Lakshmi in sari again.

Suraj: “Hey mom how was the day? And how come that lipstick on your lips? I didn’t see that in the morning!!”
Lakshmi winks and smiles.

Gorge: “ Hi Miss. Laxmi, you are looking gorgeous today”

Mom: “thanks Gorge, how was your day?”

Shalini: “Awesome Sari aunty! Where did u buy this? I want same one for our college party please teach me how to wear it aunty.”

Mom: “oh sure honey but I am not a professional just wrapped it around.”

Suraj: “Oh yes I know that’s why you took 1 hr to wrap it around.!!”

Mom: “ok so what’s the plan?”

Gorge: “we are taking you to that pub which we saw last time. I got the passes!”

Suraj: “yup, and first we are going to that nearby mall to buy you a new dress”

Mom: “why new dress? Whats wrong in sari??”

Shalini: “common aunty u will look way more hotter in a top and miniskirt than in this sari!”

Gorge: “nothing like it, you are still looking gorgeous in this sari Miss, but I would like you to dance with us tonight”

Mom: “thanks Gorge, but dance and all I may not do!!”

Suraj: “whatever lets park ur scooty here in our college bike stand ma, we have booked a cab we all will go by cab”

They all reached the Mall and were looking out different dresses, both shalini and Suraj’s mom were busy looking out for a nice dress, while Suraj and and gorge were busy checking out for some sport shoes. As their shopping was over Lakshmi decides to change the dress in the rest room itself for the night party and she goes to change.

Suraj: “hey shalini, where is my mom?”

Gorge: “I think she looks like your Mom, see her”

Suraj: “wow she is too hot bro look at her boobs… no she cant be.. wait a minute!! She is indeed my Mom”

Shalini: “woow aunty didn’t I tell u this top would look fabulous with ur open hair!!, and u know suraj it’s a skirt long enough and aunty still wants to wear those leggings”

Mom: “aah its for now only we will remove them there in the party”

Gorge: “I have no words to describe how beautiful you are looking Miss”

Mom: “don’t make me blush all the time Gorge, you are a big liar I know “

Suraj: “You are looking stunning mom !, guys lets hurry up now we are getting late”
All of them went to the pub, while both Suraj and Gorge were busy chitchatting with few known guys there,  both shalini and Lakshmi went to washroom, they quickly removed the leggings and stuffed it in their bags.

Gorgre: “there comes our girls bro! wow Aunt is looking much younger than shalu”

Suraj was really taken by surprise this time and he saw how beautiful is his mom dressed in a black sleeveless top with a matching black skirt knee length and in her high heels, with her jet black hair loose open she was looking very attractive, her legs were smooth and fair, her arms were shining in the disco light, Suraj never saw his mom in this angle and was quite taken back by his senses as of what he was doing.. “damn I am staring at my own Mom” suraj chuckled and turned to shalini, she was a hot chick too though he never crossed his limits as he wanted to limit his relation as friendship with her.
The music started and the guys around were boozing and dancing to the beats the DJ was doing his best to keep the heat up on the floor! Lakshmi found a place little darker and an empty couch, with a glass of wine she went and sat there, she is not of much a drinking side and just for the sake she would drink.

Gorge suraj and shalini were dancing like stupid and meanwhile Gorge saw Lakshmi sitting idle he went to her and asked her up for a dance and he literally grabbed her wrist and pulled her to dance, as she came in the crowd she too flicked her legs and was waving her arms, all were enjoying the high mood in air, while suraj still from corner of his eye kept staring at his Mom’s underarms and calves, he was getting a strange feeling now about his Mom but was suppressing it. Shalini took her to the bar and asked her to force in tequila shots, it was horrible for Lakshmi, bothe Suraj and Gorge looked at her expressions and were laughing, she got kick and now was dancing real good. Many guys were ogling at her more than on Shalini, Suraj chuckled what he saw, how these guys are after his mom and how come they are not able to guess her age? Suraj’s hand was caught by shalini and she dragged him to one corner away from them, Suraj asked what’s the matter and looked at her face.. Shalini pulled him onto her and kissed on his lips, Suraj was taken by surprise again he too kissed her and as he closed his eyes with passion, suddenly his mom’s image appeared in his mind, and was taken back, he pushed shalini saying Mom no!!

Shalini: “what happened Suraj? Don’t worry aunty is far away and busy with gorge see how she the lonely lady is enjoying the company..”

Suraj: “ Nothing.. who said she is alone, I am with her all the time and I will be”

Shalini: “You got your life Suraj, how long will you take care of her? One day you will get married and things may not be the same, and moreover you don’t understand it’s not easy to complete her empty space too..!

Suraj: “what?!!!”

Shalini: “Never mind lets drink something come…”

Suraj: “hey, no more for me I am done I cant drink too much! I have to take that hot lady all the way home ha ha ha.”

The party was over they drank more than they ate so they were all high all of them took the cab back to college campus and there they took the scooty, Gorge planned to drop Shalini back to her PG while Suraj took the scooty to drive with his Mom, Suraj didn’t drink much as he knew he might have to drive all the way home and it was little late night, Suraj’s Mom was still laughing and giggling in high. Suraj drove all the way to home driving almost for 10 Km, and on the way his mom was appearing in his mind.

Mom: “Hey my baby, what are you thinking so much? Why are you so silent?”

Suraj: “nothing mom I am just too tired”

Mom: “hmm so did you kiss her?”

Suraj: “lets not talk about it Mom it was just an accident”

Mom: “you are grown up kid, I know how would u feel, I am your mom, I know u think of me and walk away from all your fun”

Suraj: “I love you mom, and wont let anyone come in between us ever!”

Mom: “so sweet of u my dear, no one would ever come, but I will grow older and things are supposed to change, I may not be able to fill your empty space dear, you may finally have to marry someone someday when u settle down in life…”
Suraj could feel his mom’s eyes wetness on his shoulder where she was resting her head on him and holding him tight..

Suraj: “stop crying mom I am not going anywhere away from you, you are just too drunk right now!”

Mom: “did you see how many guys were checking me out tonight?”

Suraj: “Dumb guys they don’t know who you are actually, finally here we come home sweet home”

Suraj helped his Mom carefully stepping on the stairs inside their individual duplex house, they have two bedrooms in the top with a reading room and a small balcony, while he was setting up the bed to sleep his Mom went to change the dress, but she was hrdly able to stand, the zip at the back of her top was struck and was not coming loose..

Mom: “Suraj, come here once can u help me out..”

Suraj: “what happened ma? “

Mom: “don’t know its struck.. I think..”

Suraj: “let me help you.. hmm seems like u have put this on in a hurry, It was looking nice on you”

Mom: “Shalini told me it would suit me for sure, so how many guys were looking at me?”

Suraj: “many guys Lux ! well let me guess I was one among them too!!!”

Mom: “you know how to boost my confidence ha ha ha”

Suraj: “there it comes loose”

With a snap Suraj unzips the top and accidentally the top loosens and gets dropped from the front though his Mom manages to hold it but an ample amount of cleavage comes in open view for Suraj and he chuckles.

Suraj: “oops Sorry my fault..”

Mom: “never mind just check the doors are all locked up properly and come back lets sleep”

Both of them would lay down, Suraj was still little awake while his Mom went in deep sleep mumbling something.. Suraj turned towards his mom facing her and was looking at her face, he was thinking of so many things, he turned back again away from her and soon his eyes closed. He had visions of his mom in sari, once he saw her wrapped in a towel and wet, once when her pallu dropped, once when her nighty was pulled high up till her thighs then he had voices.. in his head.. “you cant understand a lonely woman..” … “You cant fill her empty space”… “I can fill that empty space dear, let me in”
Suraj saw his mom coming towards him in a sari which she wore in her marriage holding a glass of milk, keeping the glass away she removed her sari pallu, then started unbuttoning her blouse and opened it right in front of him, … “come my dear son suck my milk again..” … “no mom this is not right please no we should not do this..”  … “why not son? Am I not looking good for you? Don’t you love me?”…. “no mom I cant do this to you” … “what happened son , what are you talking about ??”

Mom: “wake up dear, what are u talking? You are dreaming dear wake up”

Suraj: “what… oh .. ya I was dreaming I believe shit.”

Mom: “Not a bad dream I guess! You may like to use your personal space I think!!”

Suraj looked down his hand was in his shorts and there was a big hardon for him”

Suraj: “aaaah shit nothing mom, just ignore it I drank and didn’t go to pee, aah I will be back”

Mom: “ha ha ha, I know what is that called kiddo, may be I should be sleeping in the next room go on as I told you before u got ur life!! But please don’t
do it too hard ok son that small little toy may pluck out ha ha ha..”

Suraj: “Mom that’s embarrassing, its nothing like what you thinking!!!”

Mom: “its ok son, we can talk about it when u feel comfortable.. jeez only God knows what and all I have got to do with a growing child, I wish your father was here today to explain things.”

Suraj: “I don’t anybody for that mom thanks for your support anyway (sarcastically).

Suraj saw his hand was all messed up with thick sticky cum and his shorts too were spoiled, he apparently ejaculated thinking about his Mom, he was feeling both guilty and confused.

It was Saturday morning and both Suraj and his Mom woke up late as suraj woke up little late freshing up he came down to the kitchen, his mom already made poori and aalu curry as breakfast.

Suraj: “awesome mom, I just love you..”

Suraj: “that plumbing job I guess!” Mom: “yeah and I have hell of a work for you today so eat well”

Mom: “absolutely! We need to fix that leak or else will be wasting all the water, and moreover whats the use when I cant use the engineer at my home?”

Suraj: “I am an electronics engineer Lux, I am not a plumber!”

Mom: “its one and the same for me you guys speak about shit I don’t understand at all, by the way, what were you dreaming last night??”

Suraj: “don’t ask Mom, forget it.”

Mom: “Its ok na tell me I am your Mom isn’t it??”

Suraj: “That’s why I am telling, and please if u want me to fix that pipe then forget about it”

Mom: “Ok as u say.. you want some more of my poori?”

Suraj: “I am done lets go fix that thing”

Suraj went up to the terrace and examining the pipe which was leaking, his mom followed him upstairs with tools the tank was still high up and the pipes were coupled to different locations..

Suraj: “ok mom I think that threading might have gone bad here let me remove it carefully and will seal it again and tighten it”

Mom: “as you say Plumber”

Suraj took an adjustable spanner and held it on the pipe where it was coupled, he needed one more hand to hold the other end.

Suraj: “Mam would you please help me out rather than watching standing like that??”

Mom: “oh sure what should I do? Hold it here?”

Suraj: “ya that would be good, I think it was tightened in wrong way”
He twisted it hard and suddenly at a point it came loose and a jet of water splashed all over them Suraj was wet as well as his mom was wet as water splashed all over her top, she was wearing just a nighty and nothing underneath it as a result the dress when it became wet it stick to her as well as it became transparent.

Mom: “very good plumber boy, I am not going to pay for this!! Dear let the water flow out, anyway we had to clean the tank!”
Suraj had a glimpse of his mom who was wet and her skin was shining in that wetness and he also saw her dark nipple impressions on her wet nighty. Avoiding her eye contact he was trying to catch views. Then he went up inside the tank and started cleaning and removing the stale water.

Mom: “aaah I am all wet and it seems like I have become like Mandakini of Ram Teri Gnaga Maili..”

Suraj: “go and change mom u may catch cold”

Mom: “its oklets finish the job and go”
From top Suraj can now see his mom’s cleavage and her wetness he was getting a hardon again.
After fixing the pipe both went down and switched on the motor to fill the tank.

Mom: “ok lets take bath I have somemore work for you!!”

Suraj went in bathroom and took out his dick again and shagged well thinking about his mom.
By the time he had shower and cameout his mom was still having the shower and saw her clothes which she need to wear were kept outside on the bed, Suraj was tempted again to see her in towel, but he wanted more than that!
He took out his mobile and kept it in a place somewhere near to piled up cloths and switched on the video, his heart was beating very fast. He heard his mom coming out and humming some song then locking the bedroom door, then after 5 min she opened the door, and came out, suraj went inside and picked up his mobile again and rushed to his room, with excitement he forgot that it was not having enough battery and was switched off, he cursed his bad luck, then he kept it for charging and as it switched on he saw the video till it was cut, it showed his Mom coming out of the bathroom in a towel wrapped around and was a till her thighs only, Suraj was dying with excitement as he saw her mom’s bare naked thighs and her bare shoulders and arms, then she opened her towel still holding it in hand and as it slipped down the moment the video was over. Suraj thirst became more and more, but he was happy to see whatever he got!

Then they did some work had lunch and spend the day with each other.
The days passed and Suraj was about to turn to 18, the most surprising fact was that both Mom and son were born on same day, so they have a big reason to celebrate, still a week to go and Suraj had fought his mind well enough but all went futile and started accepting his incest instincts and was fairly enjoying the feeling without guilt, it was one day when he was watching porn in his laptop late night secretly, he was watching mother son incest videos, all of a sudden he heard a noise from down the hall as if someone break open, he quickly went down to check and as he was about to switch on the light he was hit by something on his head and was caught by a strong guy who was all masked and one more guy came in front and kicked him in his stomach, Suraj’s mom came out running and saw they were beating up her boy..
Mom: “stop, who are u people …”
She was caught by another guy and both were taken down the hall and pinned them to the floor.

Guy1: “let me make it clear, I don’t want you two to open your mouth or raise any alarm, and tell me where u keep your valuables or else both will be dead I swear.”

Guy2: “I am going up to check”

Suraj: “we don’t have anything really trust me”

Mom: “yes we do not keep any cash, and all the gold was sold out for the house”

Guy3: “Boss she is lying, she got a hot body to use look at her boss, lets enjoy”

Guy1: “hmmmm hell yaa look at her…”

Suraj: “please don’t do that I have money please take the money and leave us”

Guy3: “there you are, tell me where is it kept?”

Suraj: “go to top left room there under my bed there is a box open it and u will find the money”

Guy1: “good tie his hands and legs stuff something in his mouth and go fetch the money, but its no use kid u cannot bargain your mother’s beauty with your piggybank!!”

And he jumps on her and tie her both wrists to the the sofa.

Guy1: “mmmmmm aaah what a slut you are, I wont ** you but will feast u tonight!”

This story is based on true sentiments of a close friend, guys let me know if I should continue if its not hurting anyone's feelings, or a kind of coincidence.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=81568]

Please continue, this is excellent writing

1 user likes this post  • en.roksbi.ru7664

(30-07-2016, 07:10 AM)boy_1591 : Please continue, this is excellent writing

yaa sure bro... finally there is someone who read the story!!!

Continue...

Suraj had never thought that he would be so helpless while his mother is about to be raped right in front of him! her helplessness and the situation won and she had to submit herself to those 3 goons, she could resist no further and closed her eyes and silently kept protesting the shame and guilt she was feeling deep inside as the men start to feel her smooth bare skin on her arms, cleavage and her breasts covered under the thin fabric. He starts mauling them roughly kneading to the content of his lust, then the other guy return back with a cash.
Guy3: “boss there is good amount of money here I think some 90,000 cash!!”
Both the guys and his mom were shocked!, Suraj looks at his mom and his mom puts an expression as how he got the money?? The guy on top of her continues his assault.
Guy3: “what boss you are having all the fun alone? Let me in too”
Suraj watch as the two guys take on his mom one by one, as one was kissing her lips the other was pinching her all over and kneading her breasts, soon the second guy came.
Guy2: “Boss see what I have got.. how is this laptop can we keep it?”
Guy1: “yeah why not we will get good money, oh wow wow wow!!!, look what he was watching… "Mother son fuck…."!, "Hot mom showing her son her boobs..”
Guy2: “ha ha ha poor kid was shagging on his mom wow, common boss lets help him see his mom naked”
Guy3: “aaah let us see their fucking, will make a hot video and put in net”
Guy1: “idiots we all will be caught by that, lets enjoy the show first, untie the pervert and bring him here”

They bring Suraj near to his mom and pull down his shorts, all of them see a hardon already, Suraj dick was hard and was erected, he was forced to sit between mom’s legs.

Guy1: “ok now have fun kid, and thanks to me that u are getting a chance to fuck your mom, now kiss her lips”
Mom: “Nooo please for god sake leave us alone don’t do this to us, I am his mother!”
Guy2: “common, do it or else we will cut both of u and leave”
Mom: “please don’t hurt him “
Guy3: “then let him kiss you!!”
Guy1: “common we don’t have all night”
Looking at the situation turning the whole world upside down finally Suraj bends down on his mom, and she close her eyes with shame, Suraj bends down and plants a kiss on her cheek.
Guy1: “what was that? Kiss her lips, u mother fucker”
Sruaj bends down again and kiss her lips.
Guy3: “not like that didn’t u see me kissing her? Put your tongue inside her and you whore open ur mouth and taste ur son’s juices, soon you will be used to it bitch!”

Suraj's heart was beating fast and as bends down again, she opens her mouth and finally they lip lock, as they kiss, one guy pulls her nighty up and push Suraj completely onto her. She could feel the pulsating warm dick of her son right on her bare thighs, next another guy comes closer to her and removes the nighty bottons and her cleavage was open.
Guy2: “ok now suck your mom’s nipples”
Suraj bent down a little more and took out her left breast and sucked on her nipple, he was in complete trans, and his mother was helpless. One guy puts his hand in middle of her thighs and starts laughing…
Guy3: “ha ha ha boss see the bitch was enjoying… she is wet”
A tear escapes her closed eyes with shame as her own body betrayed on her!
Guy2: “I knew that she was a whore lets see what happens next”
Guy1: “get up u ass hole enough of sucking her milk, now she will suck u off”
They make Suraj stand up and his mother to sit on her knees and force her to suck her son’s dick.
Guy1: “now don’t waste our time I know you were enjoying a lot deep inside, now satisfy your son the same way he satisfied you, suck his dick”
One guy puts a knife on Suraj's dick and say “if you don’t suck it in another second, his dick will fall on the floor”
She grabs his dick and starts sucking slowly, as her tongue touches his dick it was too much for him and in moments he comes jerking and shivering, all the load up in her mouth.
Guy1: “aaaah yesss now drink his cum you bitch.. swallow it now!”
Suddenly they all here the noise at the door.. “Thad Thad Thad” Suraj see all the guys disappear and he was holding his dick in his hand the door opens and his mom enters!! at that point his cum blasts out and both were shocked to hell.

Mom: “oooh I am sorry I am really sorry, shit…I was knocking for so long and it was open so I came in”
Suraj: “oooh shit mom....!!! I am sorry too chaaa”
Mom: “My mistake, I wont talk anything about it just come down fast need to introduce to you to someone!
Suraj: {oh God what happened to me? This is not right, I am day dreaming all the time, I need to focus on something else}
Suraj went rushing to washroom and cleared the mess on him, put on a new shirt and jeans and came down
Mom: “Suraj, meet Mrs. Archana, she lives just two blocks south from here just in the starting of second lane, she is here for your help.”
Archana: “I am so sorry dear to disturb you like this,”
Suraj: “its ok, Miss, what is that you want from me?”
Archana: “well my son is studying in 6’th standard and was supposed to submit a science project by this weekend and has done something I guess its not working for him, I was worried as he was, and while walking down the lane with your mother I came to know that you are an engineer and quite good enough to make your lovely mother proud, well so if you can help my kid too I would be so thankful to you.”
Suraj: “that’s fine, I can help him let me see what your son has done so far then I would assess as can we proceed or not, when can I come for that?”
Archana: “Ohh so thanks dear, well anytime you are free can come to me, how about now?”
Suraj: “ya” Mom: “No, I mean its ok I thought he wanted to go out for shopping with me”
Archana: “its ok I think you have some plans??”
Suraj: “Oh no problem Mom we can shop tomorrow too after office what do u say?”
Mom: “yeah go carry on, we will plan some other day”
Both Suraj and Archana went to her house, Archana was a middle aged woman some 35 years old and was from north India, she had a great structure and sexy face, Suraj was having good time walking along with her, even his mind got distracted from watching his mom all the time.

Suraj examines the project work and speaks to the kid about it, they become good friends as one geek meets another geek. meanwhile Archana makes some sort of a fruit juice for both of them. He decides to complete the project in two days helping him out and becomes Archana's new favourite!!
He returns back to home around 9:00 at night , with still some pending work, he knocks the door 2 times and by 3'rd time the door opens silently and he see his mom standing straight with her folded hands and serious looks..

Suraj: "what??! what did I do now?"
Mom: "hmmm what is the time Suraj??"
Suraj: "aah mom you know I get carried away with my stuf, so didn't keep the track of time that's it what is the big deal?"
Mom: "well I cant argue with you, but after you are done with the project I don't want u to see around with her again!!, you don't know how mean she is, when I asked her about helping me with her known electrician, and you keep doing social services while I fix taps and bulbs of this house!!"
Suraj: "Fine deal, now can I get something to eat??"
Mom: "hmmm, I was waiting for you too come lets eat fast and go to sleep..."

While on the dining table both of them would silently eat, but Lakshmi was really curious about her son's activities which were going on recently..
Mom: "Suraj... I was thinking may be you should join Gym and make good body like Gorge, what do u say??"
Suraj: "No lux I don't have time to that you know how busy I am..!!"
Mom: "phew.. yaa I see that ... ahemmmm"
Suraj: "Lux... I told you and you have promised me that we wont talk anything about it!!!"
Mom: "hey I am just helping you to focus on some other activities which will keep u engaged and also good for health, thats it.. i didn't mean what you were doing is not healthy but yaa I have read a lot of stuff in net!! and i think as a mother I should be taking care of your health isn't it??"
Suraj: "Thanks a lot for such concern, tonight I am going to sleep in the other room"
Mom: "Other room!!?? why?? aah common how can you be so mean?? you know I am scared alone, can't sleep like that!!"
Suraj: "hey Lux don't panic!! I am not leaving anywhere its just the next room!!"
Mom: "I will sleep facing the other side and blindfold myself till you wake up...!! I hope you privacy is intact!!"
Suraj: "Damn it, you started it again!! you wont understand it mom I want to sleep alone tonight that's it"
Mom: "fine as you wish.. lets clean the mess and go to sleep"

Suraj would bring the plates for cleaning while her mother sets up the bed for him to sleep in the next room

Suraj: "what da.. what did you do to the door knob mom how come its working now??"
Mom: "I have fixed it dear! I know you may need some privacy, I can't be your mother all the time! we are friends too right??"
Suraj: "ooh love you mom, I wont close the door at night don't be afraid, good night"

Suraj kiss his mom on her cheeks and goes to sleep, and in the middle of night he suddenly feels someone climbing on to bed behind him, he understands..
he would let his mom hold on to him cuddling to her he face her, she would plant a kiss on his forehead and they sleep again.

To be cont.. good night

3 users like this post  • shichan, amit355, hemant502317

boddu auntiesadult desi forumsassfucked momdesi college scandalشازیہ منظور sex videosexy hindi storeyhindi errotic storieschut ko thappad dande belt se saza dipooku lanjalunude bollywood actnude indian girlfriendscomic secwww.talugu sex stores.comarmpits auntyrandi behanxxx sevxbhai behan ki suhagratma beta sexy storymuslim aunty sex storiesthong peek picsurdu font incest storiesmalayalam sax storyhot aunty wetsakila sex picturesamma magan sex stories in tamilsex in hindi fontjessejaneporndesi erotica storiesboor aur lundxxx mms scandalsurdu font sexy khanilund choot storynew puku dengudu kathalubliwjob picstamil xxxisaxi storyhini sexy storypallu drop picturesdesi hot aunties imagesnude mujra dancersbaji ki phudinepali chekeko kathaanimated incest cartoonsmaki chootdesi hindi sex kahaniyanvahini marathi storydesi auntys boobsnude women with hairy armpitsdesiporn sitesindian aunties exbiimarathi chavat kavitatelugu sex isex story pinoykarma sutra for lesbiansdesi pakistani auntiesbabi oske beham sixi storyschool girl xxxnurdo sex storynepali katha haruhinde sax storiincest comic cartoontamil sexxx storiesgirls watching jerk offsex story hindi urdusexy aunty shakeelaकहानी मेरे पती को पता नही एक आदमीने मुझे फसाकर चोदा चोदाhindi sex stories in hindi scriptadult bengali storymallu chechi photossilotarfree sexy hindi storicrazy bhabizarina mashoodtamil dex storiesgujarati gay storiesaunty sex in telugutamil sax storyboy bastos storieshindi actress nude imagedidi ki chudai hindi sex storyaunty lundpundai mudihot desi erotic storiesmalayalam sex kambi kadakalpayal pornsex stories in telugu new boardanju sex videomalayalam sex story pdfsoftcore sex storieski gand marivasna ki hindi kahaniamaturevideos.com