Click Here to Verify Your Membership
First Post Last Post
Dost ki chalu Wife

Hello All,

Its Rajat, I like to share one of my experience.
when i was working in banglore and i had one office college and he is from north and i am basically from north and settled in south before 25 years bcz of my dad business.
He loved a girl and married to her before 3 year against there family, He joined banglore office and became very good friend.

I have rented a small room in open terrace in banglore and some time he used to come to my room to enjoy drinks, tough we both got same salary but i also has a business of hotel in which i earned well more than my salary.

I used to help him lot financially then one day he said he want to bring his wife, So he rented a house and bought al stuffs and went to his native to bring his wife.

I was waiting at railway station with my car to pick up him while returning and that the first time i saw his wife, ohh god she is dam cute and very fresh.

I dropped them and left and next week he called me for lunch, i went to his house with a costly mobile as gift and it was really nice food my friend has said many things about me and i left.

Since there home and my home is very near in same street many time evening and some time we all go out for dinner at my hotel, Since she is good looking i used to see her and she also give a naughty smile.

one day afternoon i got a message from a unknown number and asked who is this and in replay she said its rinku, i was so happy and she said not to tell her hubby that she is messaging me and i said ok.

for next two days she used to chat with in day time and ask more details about me and my business, then she said that she need a help and i said what help.

She asked do her husband is having any affair with any of the office college and ya what she said is true my friend was having an affair with a girl in my office which i came to know by keep following him for a week. 

i said her that i am not so sure for which she had send me some of her gifts from that girl to her husband and she called me and cry ed and said heis wasting lot of money for that girl and fights with her some, i said its u r personal life so be patient for some days bcz the girl who his husband is having affair is going to marry.

so by these chatting and calls we became little close and then she asked for another help of some money bcz she is going to meet her parents after 3.5 years due to medical emergency, she know well that money is not big things for me bcz i earn a lot and spend a lot, So said ok will give but how she will return for which she said she will return in small amounts.

i asked her where she need to money to put and she responded stating to come to her house by taking 2 hours permission from office.

i went to her house she opened the door and closed it, i was in sofa and she was sitting other side she was wearing sarry and look to good, i was silent and she asked why i look so shy and nervous, she said be relax and speak so i was seeking and my eyes often go on her body which she also know, She aslo behaved in a sexy manner.

in next part i will tell what happen in next 2 hours..

Hi all,

in my previous post i stopped till i reach my friend house.. let continue now.

I was sitting in sofa and she said how office wok and hotel business is going.. i said its fine and good but to time for relax.

She said you can call or message me in day time, in simple when my friend is not in home.

i was just seeing her body and it still so tender, I took out the cash of 50 thousand and gave her, she took it and her face is full of happyness.

i said can i tell one thing and said that she is looking so good and cute, she smiled and went in and when she came back she had adjusted her saree in sexy way.. i was so happy to see her.

Since its only two hours i too permission so i have to go.. so i said i am leaving, so came out..

So for next few days in day time she use to message me and she often tell me that her husband is not loving as he used to before.

One day me and my friend had drinks after office and i went to drop him, she was looking me and took him inside.

I reached home and she send a message have i slept and i said no, She said y u no slot slept and you to drank i said i have less only so not feel sleepy, She said she also not feeling sleepy and her husband was in full sleepy.

She said she want to be my close friend and need some job so that she can give to her parents and c can buy her favorite dress and jewelry, i felt happy and felt she too like me

I said will my friend allow she said that she will take his permission but the job has to be safe and no long hours to work.

I asked her qualification and its b.com but she is not good in English and even she tried befor for many interview but not got job.

i said ok i will arrange job but less salary only like 10 thousand to the max, but she said that is ok but asked me to get some more salary job, i said is not possible and also the job will be a receptionist in a very small concern and might be she has to work from 9 to 7 for which she said she cant work this much time and need salary will be more, So i decided that i cant help and said her.

she was little anger on me for two days and i also dont know what to do.

Then she went to her native for three weeks and before going i gave some more money for the trip, She felt very happy for that and after reaching to her parents home there is no msg from her after two weeks she send a message of thank u and a kiss. i was shocked to she tha and replayed how is she, She said she was very sorry for not messaging two weeks bcz she was with her husband parents house and her phone got damage so cant msg, Now she bought new phone after reaching to her parents house.

she said she bought a phone some new dress for her and for her sister.

She said she want to discuss some thing with me. i said what is that and she replayied that she want me to marry her sister and she send her photos which i denayed, I said my parents wont allow and i cant do any thing beyond to them, She was again upset on me and said that why i am not hearing her request, I said all the request she asking is not accepting from my side and she need to understand my things also.

Then she said ok and stopped that talk.. after two days she again ask for job, I started getting irritated but just to fuck her i was adjusting.

Again after two days she asked for some more money and i transfer d to her sister account she said a thank and said the total debt he has to repay me.

After her shopping she msg and again said a think you.. i said her is it possible for her for vedio call and she replayed with ok and she will call me night after 10 so that no one will disturb and she will be alone in her room.

I went home by 9.30 and she gave me msg to call by 10.15, i called her in skype and ohh god she was looking dam sexy in a nighty.. i said all hi how aru her parents all formal talks are over and she said is her husband enjoying with the girl bcz c is not at home, I said i have no idea she replayed stating that she is aware of all bcz her neighbour aunt has called her and said that one girl came to her come.

I was little upset on hearing bcz every time she speak or message the topic will be job or Money or his husband affaire.

Then she said why i am upset i said nothing for which this time she said she dont want to think of it and soon al will be right but she will take revange for that, i said ok.

I asked her what shopping she did and she opened a bag and showed me it was a sarry and 2 bra, I asked what that red color dress, She smiled and replayed it some girls inner dress, i said for whome and she smiled and replay its for her.

she said she wants to get more to close to me and want to share al her wish and sadness and want to come out of all tension, i said even i too need some one who can understand me and my wishes, She said she want to be that girl, I said but i need girl who will be so close and she said ok.

I asked her do u know what close means she smiled and said she is aware and he she know it well, I asked what she said i know an she is not a kid.

i asked her again and she said that she will msg me and cant tell in vedio call.

So my heartbeat is fast and i was waiting for her message and the message i got is "i like u lot" 

me - lot means 
she - lt means lot
me - ok so u will be my girl friend
she - what, No i am not your girl friend
me - then
she - I am your girl
me - wow
she - come to my native and see me
me - How can i come
she - just kidding
me - can u put the new dress and send the pic
she - sarry or ?
me - both
she - naughty
she - u like sex
me - yes
she - even i too like it lot
me - wow thats good for me
she - how its good for u
me - sad smily
she - relax.. i know what u need and thats y u helping me in all ways
me- its not like that
she - who knows, well i had really good sex life for 2 years but now last 2 years.. vry rare
me - Dont worry al will fine
she - i am going for a wedding next week to mumbai is it possible for you to come ther
me - then what u tel at home and your friend
she - the wedding girl is very close so she will manage
me - ok i wil

So wait for the next update to know what happened in Mumbai

Gd start keep it up

Nice Start

I reached mumbai airport and called her.

She mentioned her location, I took a taxi and while going i bought drinks and nice gold necklace also booked a rent a car and mentioned the same location.

I reached the apartment and it was 15th floor, At the entrance watchman stopped and asked me which apartment and i said 15th floor.

He smiled and took my bag and we reached lift, In lift that guy gave his number and said any work or service just give him a call.

I gave him 500 and said that there will a rental car coming so just park that car and get keys, watchman also said that this is 15th floor and it is duplex private terrace so no one will disturb.

Since each floor is having only one apartment and  15th is  the last i reached and took my bag and rang the bell.

she opened the door and ohhh she is there with a nice sarry and welcomed me.

I sat in soft and she she was at opposite, asking how many days leave i took and how is journey.

i said leave no issue and ya travel little tird.

she took me to the master bed room and asked me to get fresh and come down.

I was speaking to her and seeing her beauty and she too know that i am looking on her boobs.

She gave a smile and said since it night so shall we order food, I said no and said her that we are going to dinner out and at some club.

She said she never went to any club and not comfort at out.

I said ok let go for dinner and come.

She said ok and what dress to wear, She has only sarrys

I said its ok she look so good in sarry and i love it.

i got fresh and come out nicely dressed and she was waiting.

She was little sad, i said what happen she replied that i treat her so good and offered for club but she cant do any thing.

I said stay relaxed and just enjoy next three days and be happy.

she said ok and said r u going to be like this so silent.

She said that she have only 3 days and this three day she want to enjoy to the max and its all my responsibility.

I said she will never forget the next three days enjoyment and till i am with her she will enjoy life.

I saw smile in her face and we started for dinner.

I lift i saw her and saw her boobs  she said why u starring like this and now i have all rights if u want we got back to home and see her as per my wish.

I said its ok, we have dinner and then after returning i will enjoy her.

she - i am also waiting for that and want to she what difference i am going to do

me - gave a smile and said dont worry.

we reached down 

let she what happen next

Nice one

Waiting for Today's ....

well we reached parking and went near to watch man for the hired car key and checked the car where it is parked

She - can we get an auto and y u went to see watch man

me - i have car so need not to go by auto, she was surprised and said this will give us more privacy 

I went to check the car and it was an AUDI A6 black my favorite car 

She - wow is this car u rented for us 

me - Yes, u r valuable person for me so cant take u in auto

She - I am impressed

Me - well go, i check some nice disco bar before i came and took her to place which is of so good but not costly club and when i reached in audi the valet parking person gave us a special attention and i hand over the key with a 2000 rupees, He was so happy and said a thank you and called manger to tell about us and guided to the club

She again said that she is impressed, but in my mind i know how to take use of all the money i spend

we reached the entrance and a perons welcomed us and said sir u r VIP booking is there and we went there and enjoyed the club party dance and i can see lot of girls are seeing me and i too said hi hello and gave some drinks to prove that i can easily get girls laid.

she alo enjoyed and she said that 

She - Dinu u r really enjoyable person and know how to handel things

Me - Its ok, these are normal for me in banglore but i am just having drinks and come out

She - Gave a naughty smile and said u impressed me in all ways and its time to me to prove that u have choose right person so let start

me - Tho chalo 

I reached the parking and i felt so much attention on me, I took the car and started and put some nice melody music but she said put some thing beat and i put the beat song and the whole car was booming with music and I took her in a high way and while driving touched her leg and she saw me and said u so late and deccent but she want an nasty ugly minded person

I saw her and said dont worry i look decent but once we mingle then u might cry

She simed and said that that is what she need and touched my lund while driving 

I was impressed by her and took my hand near her boobs but she stopped and said not now we go home that u can do what ever u need and its all u r now just wait and do all

I turned my car to an empty place from the high way and said her to show her boobs she said u r really so impressive bcz i said the same what she thought

While searching for a lonely road, She said that she want to ask some thing.

me - Yes tell me

She - Do u leave me once u finish with u r need or what u have planned

me - Do u want the real answer

She - Yes.

Me - I would like to have a long term relation and also need u to full fill al my wishes 

She - Yes, even i to have some wishes which can be only full filled in such relation

Me - Acca, tell few wish

She - i will tell every thing tomoro morning, Today just enjoy what ever you want

Me - Fine then, SInce we are not getting lonely road better we go home or any PUB

She - We go home 

Me - Ok then chalo

We reached home and got down and near lift when i saw her face, She was happy and impressed

we reached the door and before we enter the house she asked me to take a minute of time and tell u need a love or Nasty

I was bit confused but still i said the answer as nasty 

She blused and said really u need nasty and she suddenly huged me tight and came near to my ear and said its all u r s now.

I hugged her and said let celebrate with drinks 

She - Fine and took the drink bottle with 2 glass and ice cubes and soda 

Me -  Do u drink

She -  i tried some time but not drunk more than a peg but today i am full free and no body to stop or restrict

I prepared the drink and we fineshed two pegs.

She - thanks to help me in my need and making today the night with lot of surprise

Me - common, No formality and sentiments, I like u so i did.

She - I know all my dear so let we stop our genteelness and get in to the nasty mode.

she said since u have only seen me and not touched except the hug before few minutes so i want u to just watch me want ever i am doing and dont touch till she touch me.

I thoght sure the drink is making her mind nasty 

I was sitting on sofa and she stood up and said to see her from top to bottom

then she removed the sarry pallu from hip and showed the hip and said see the bare hip which u wanted to hold tight

then she removed the whole sarry and got bend in front ans showed her naved and said see these melons from top

I was getting hard in my pant

Then she removed blouse and sarry suit and standing in front of me in bar and panty

She look stunning beauty and so hot so sexxxyyyyy

she also freed her hair and said that now u remove your dress.

I said ok i will do but before to that u have to go to my room and open my black bag and bring the gift's bag i bought for u

She became so happy and with a sexy walk gone to my room.

meanwhile i removed all my dress, Since by seeing her in semi nude my cock is already in full strength.

When she returned and saw me in full nude with huge long thick cock and with muscalar body her mouth was opend wide 

She got surpised by seeing me like this and said ohh myyyy godddd... u look so macho and menly 

She came near and saw my cock and took her hand to touch it but i stopped her and said go oppositr near sofa and do what i say

Actually that movement i was in full mood an wanted to fuck her badly and tear all her holes and eat the boobs but still i stopped my self to make the best use of her

She went to opposest sofa and saw me, her eyes is completly on my cock wondering the size 

I said u get full nude in one shot mean while i close my eyes.

She said its interesting and i closed my eyes

She removed her bar and panty, When i opend my eyes, Ohhh ohhhh she was having good size off boob sorry white sexy boobs with medium size cherry  nipple which are hard now and her pussy is coved with hair but still i feel that this will be sexy to the most

Then she said now pls stop this game and allow me to touch u 

I stood up and went near to her and make her stand and gave a hug

We both felt the warmness of our body she was daam soft and i can feel a electrical power when her soft skin is touching my whole body 

we both are in full mad sexy mode like a hunger cheeta we kissed each other and our tongue exchanged the power of our sex feel, Biting the upper lips and chooing the loer skin,  i even bite her cheeks and made her turn around and kissed her neck blow a soft air in ears and kissed those ears and gave a lovely bite 

I can feel her whole body and my cock was on her back finding the way to getting in

She turned and again kissed me kissed on my neck and on my broad hairy chest.

and suddenly holded my cock, Oh god it was a hard feel 

She kissed my cock and opened the tip and kissed the cock edge and said its really so big and thick she started sucking my cock she was not able to put my whole cock in mouth but still she was taking to the maximum deep 

I felt heaven i had sex many time but the feel i got from her is awsome and differnt bcz i purely saw her for sex and waited for a long time 

I pushed her on sofa and kissed her neck and pressed her boobs, she moned ohhh plssss isko our joor say dabavo acca dabavo

i was pressing the boobs and kissing and sucking the boobs, her boobs got red and i was twisting and pulling her nipple she said oh my dear its to good wanted such un bearable  sex pain pls dont stop even i beg 

i moved my mouth to her hip and gave a deep bite and still my hands are playing on her boobs

She opened her legs and said, sorry dear i dont remove complete hair there bcz her pussy will look like a small girl pussy if she emove full hair.

I said, i love to see the pussy like this only and from now the whole pussy shape will get change.

I opened her legs wide, its pink deep red blood color pussy .. sooo sooo sooo cute and sexy, I felt like it still virgin but it is already fucked from her husband.

I pushed her on sofa and enjoying her nude body, She is short in height but she look awasom in perfect big boob and ass with a cute pussy.

She took my cook and said dear it big and thick sure this is going to damage my pussy.

I - Ya it will but what to do, if u need the real powefull fuck then u have to take it

She - I am ok with and i need to be u r slave, Please dont show any mercy on me

I kissed her on ear and bited her ear... she smells great

She opned her hair and i hugged her from behind, our body was on full heat i feel her smooth skin and my cock is touching her ass.

She came near and make me sit on sofa and she sat on the floor holding my cock.

I took my pant and took two tablets from it and put in the drinks glass.

She said whats this, I replayed that this will make us more honey and u will reamber this night fuck for whole life, Tomoro when u see u r pussy i will different.

She took the glass and had cheers and we finished the drink, She first kissing on my cock edge and open it from the front, Since it in full mood it was red and hard rock like a iron rod which is in full hear

her face size is equal to my cock length, I was so hunger in which i wanted to just pull and fuck her to the core but i need her also to be in same feel so waited more to take her in next leavel of rough sex.

She started sucking my cock and her mouth became more wide to enter my cock, She was only able to take 70% of my cock which touched her throat, she was really awasom in sucking, i can feel that tongh playing on my cock, the warm feel inside her mouth.

i was in heaven, i holder her head and trying to push more but it not going, She saw me and said dear dont think any thing and hold my head and give hard push just 3 to 5 push and give time for me to breath.

i felt happy on hearing this and my cock got more hardness.i started fucking her mouth with out mercy and she even got tears when i push her head in my cock.

She behaved like a real sult, the tablet started working for both, i was in extream enery.

i took my cock and start beating her lips.

she said, hay dear my boobs and pussy is waitng for the plesure and pain 

moved my hand on her boobs,, ohhh god it soft and big the nipple is not that much big, i kissed her boob and nipple and starting pressing deep she started morn and i was kising her lips biting the lips up and down our tounge both mixed each other saliva and my hand was rubbing her boobs and moving towards her pussy.

when i touched her pussy it was full wet i pushed her back and wided her pussy.. ots in full honey dipping cack.

i touhed the g spot and rubbed my fingers and started licking, she holded my head close to pussy and said to eat it, choo it, bite it

Her pussy lips are small so i bite and pull to choo... it a different feel of madnessi feel in her pussy.

when i bite and pull her deep she pull my head to leave the pussy lips flesh.

i sucked her pussy well and we came in to 69 positing and enjoted each our private parts to the max.

the tablet i took will not allow to cum soon but the more u build the sex madness then more the cock get bigger.

I can see my cock is full hard and the nerves are clearly seen, it seems liek the nerves will bust.

she said to put finger and suck her pussy but i said no.

She - why 

me i want u r hole as much as fresh if i put my finger and do a finger fuck then it will loose it tight ness, So the first shot i push need to be the tight and powerfull, u have to feel that u have lost u r virgin again, She heared it got happy and said that this will really hurt her but she want such an blastfull first shot.

i pushed her again started kissing her lips and pulling her nipple screwing her nipple.

Then kept her legs wide and touched the hole of the heavenly pussy with my cock, rubbed the cock and pussy and by locking her legs on my back and jholding her boobs on hand and biting her lips i gave a verryyy powerfull monster hit of fuckable push which in deed went tearing the pussy walls and to the deepth of her pussy, She shouted loudly, with out a gap i lip locked and start biting her lower lips and pulling the nippl with out meera gave another push, She was totally clopsed with eyes wide open with tears.

I hugged her by keeping my coock deep for 5 minutes to make back to this world.

I can feel her pussy started bleeding after 5 minutes she relived me from that power full fuck shot and said that u really made her feel like loosing vergin and it was really so powerfull, pls start fucking me now

I fucked her nearly more than a hour with different angles when ever i chnage my positin she give me wonder full blowjob to keep me full erect.

we both are in different mode of sex bcz of the sex hunger and the drinks add more madd ness and the tablet gave us more power to get screwd each other

finally i came to doggy stype and fucked her from back by holding her hair and boobs she really became tird.

well the time final valcano started to gether for both and we both about to cum, i said that i am about to cum and she replaying cum in me and give me the last minute monster full spped fuck.

i did the same and finally we both cum on same time, i might have given 10 push of fully loaded cum in her pussy and even c to cum more our cum mixed well and oozing out from her pussy, we both clopsed and fall on sofa.

it was realy a wonderfull fucking session we had.

Since we both had drink we slept in sofa with the one session and the time was around 5 when we finished.

we both slept in sofa in hall itself and morning around 10 AM there a bell sound but due ti tirdness i slept again and after one hour i felt like some one speaking near to me 

when i opened my eyes i was shocked, i saw her with another lady and she was wearing a towel and another lady was in jean and t shirt and i was full nude.

I took the near pillow and hided my cock and saw who is she and she said it was her friend.

i said why u not wake me and i was full nude.

her friend said 

Hay relax i know what u both doing and i have came hear to give u a morning wake up blow job and she removed any t shirt and bra and became full nude 

i was surpisedto see this and she replayed that now dont be shy and relax,

She said that my friend wife (Swetha) caller her (sindu) in morning 9 and whats app her pussy pic.

due to madness in sex we done some extream fucking by which her pussy got tear and she was having pain since i am a doctor so i came with medicin and also need a fuck for the monster.

அவளை சுவரில் சாத்து வைத்து கைகளை அகல விரித்து சுவற்றில் வைத்துtamil sex with voicegujarati sexy vartadesi randishindisex stroydesi aunties hot imageshot boobzangela devi porn videosex story in urdu fontssexy desi hot picsindian sex stories onlinefucking pakihema malini hot boobssexy southindian girlsdoodhwali storiesreal chode picturenisha fuckinghinde sex sitoreindainsex storieslatest puku storieshindi sexy comics freetelugu auntys sex photosakka kamakathaikal in tamilstories in tamil sexlaal chutpreeti sex videosindian mms realantervasna hindi sex storeissexstories in urdu fontbhabhi chudai sex storiesmarathi chavat storykajal agarwal pusymumbai house wife sexbangladeshi porn storiescartoon incetbhai bahan ki kahaniindianssex storiesiyutan storysex story banglahot sex malayambangla scxapni sexy storyhindi sexomallu malayalam sexydesi choot boobstop twenty pornstarsindian big titieshendi sex storiउधार देके चुदाई कीsexy story in hindytelugu sex kathalu onlineanni sex kathaisex stories in hindi fonthuge desi titssex story urdumota lamba lunddesi sex animationstory adult hindibaap beti sexy storymujra nude videourdu sexy historyindian hairy armpit girlcute indonesian girlslactating boob picschut ko thappad dande belt se saza disexy chudai stories hindiincents storiesindian sex kahaniya hindibhabhi sex hindihairy armpit indian actressboudi hot picsouth aunty blousedirty adult hindi jokesनीलम की सेक्सी कहानीmaa ki boor